Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG. IM THE SOURCE... PG IS A PHUNKIN FRUITCAKE. THAT MORON GOT ME FIRED. I TOLD HIM TO ZIP IT BUT HE PERSISTED. I WAS HIS FRIEND FOR 10 YEARS AND HE DID THIS TO ME FOR LETTING HIM IN A PROJECT I WAS DOING. HE DOESN'T CARE. T_T

proof or its a lame troll attempt

Message 21 of 55 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I don't think any major gaming website has ever published articles based on info provided by Paul Gale.

How does any major gaming site know about paul gale? We still barely know anything major about this game like minions game modes etc. But in a way wouldnt superbot would not want them to post articles based on paul gale if it were true??

Message 22 of 55 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
So you think SuperBot/Sony is tipping off ALL gaming sites to not post info provided by Paul Gale ? Sites that posted the leaks from the beta ? I know you guys are eager for new reveals, but this is just getting plain stupid. There's no conspiracy, just wait and see what happens.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 55 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
So you think SuperBot/Sony is tipping off ALL gaming sites to not post info provided by Paul Gale ? Sites that posted the leaks from the beta ? I know you guys are eager for new reveals, but this is just getting plain stupid. There's no conspiracy, just wait and see what happens.

I see were you are coming from but other major gaming sites besides ign doesnt fallow this game as hard as us so how would they know about paul gale if they dont fallow it as much?

Message 24 of 55 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 12, 2012

The **bleep** at SuperBot that wanted Chun-li in the game should be shot...

Message 25 of 55 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I thought PG didnt say spyro.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 26 of 55 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Uhm considering the big website,s ign, gamespot, etc have seen the game and they were told to be quiet on certain things. yes its possible.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 27 of 55 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 12, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

The **bleep** at SuperBot that wanted Chun-li in the game should be shot...

better than ryu.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 55 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I don't understand the question ? No major gaming site has posted any articles based on Paul Gale or his information...ever. If they don't know about him, then that could be the reason. Some (like IGN) know about him, but never write articles about him. That could be for a number of reasons, including they might not believe in him, same as me.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 55 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
791 posts

Oct 12, 2012
This has probably been mentioned, but that isn't the list PG posted. This one has Spyro, Ico, Dart, and Old Snake. PG's list is different, but not by much.
Message 30 of 55 (188 Views)
0 Likes