Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2009
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012
NYCC...if they go there. But I don't think that is confirmed at this point, just speculation.
Message 11 of 72 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
286 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012

I remember seeing two more "big" conventions. One's TGS which is 9/20-9/23 and I don't remember the other. I think it was NYCC...

Message 12 of 72 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012

RodBow15 wrote:

I remember seeing two more "big" conventions. One's TGS which is 9/20-9/23 and I don't remember the other. I think it was NYCC...


So if TGS **bleep** they keep some a secret until the game comes out.

As long as the roster count is around 30 i'll be happy Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 72 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

RodBow15 wrote:

I remember seeing two more "big" conventions. One's TGS which is 9/20-9/23 and I don't remember the other. I think it was NYCC...


So if TGS **bleep** they keep some a secret until the game comes out.

As long as the roster count is around 30 i'll be happy Smiley Tongue


***bleep** they keep some a secret until the game comes out . As long as the roster count is around 30 i'll be happy Smiley Tongue "

 

><

Message 14 of 72 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012

UGH! So if TGS **bleep** they keep some a secret until the game comes out.

Message 15 of 72 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/15/2009
Offline
97 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012
I hope there is more characters to be revealed and future dlc.
 photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 16 of 72 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

UGH! So if TGS **bleep** they keep some a secret until the game comes out.


bleep = a n d  N Y C C  a r e  t h e  o n l y  t w o  l e f t  i t s  m o s t  l i k e l y  4  a n d  4 .  U n l e s s . . .

Message 17 of 72 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
286 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012
Unless they do another HUGE reveal to try and rack up Pre-orders before the game comes out. Honestly though, 28 is probably the max on disc and I don't expect that many DLC characters either... Probably like 2.
Message 18 of 72 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

Sep 14, 2012
Going to say 24 is most likely.

I really hope they don't reveal all that characters... I'm so tired of that. Remember when games had secrets?
Message 19 of 72 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2011
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Roster count 28??

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

you idiots need to stop trying to predict DLC. it depends on the success of the game they wouldnt decide in september 

Message 20 of 72 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes