Mar 14 2013
By: onecrzymffin Lombax Warrior 107 posts

Rivalries That Should Have Happened

[ Edited ]
8 replies 423 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

Hey guys! This thread is just about ideas maybe for ideas of better Rivalries that could have happened instead of the ones that have been made, or what will come in the future.

These are my ideas of the Rivalries that should have happened.

Fat Princess and Sweet Tooth

This would be a humorous Rivalry.

Sweet Tooth's Storyline

Fat Princess and her guards walk in and notice Sweet Tooth with an Ice-cream in his hand. Fat Princess confuses the Ice Cream with cake, runs up to him yelling "Surrender your cake!" Sweet Tooth, confused, looks at his Ice Cream then turns to Fat Princess and replies "This? This is Ice Cream Little Girl." She immediately replies, "Cake!" Sweet Tooth, annoyed and angry turns to her and yells "It is not cake, it's Ice Cream. Now leave before I make you regret being here." and he turns around eating his Ice Cream/ She turns to her guards and orders them to grab the cake (Ice cream cone) and they jump on Sweet Tooth. As they jump on them, the Ice Cream Cone hits the floor. He gets insanely **bleep** and knocks them off. He then Stares at the Ice Cream, then to Fat Princess and yells "You... You ruined my Ice Cream! Now, I will repay you, by ruining your life!" and the fight begins.

Fat Princess's Storyline

Fat Princess notice's a cake far away and starts to run towards it. As soon as she get's close, Sweet Tooth picks it up and says "Ah, Ice Cream and Cake, what perfection!" Fat Princess, angrily speaks up. "Hey!" Startling Sweet Tooth, "that was mine! I was going to get it! Surrender the Cake!" Sweet Tooth laughs then says "I'm sorry, but I got it first. If you want it so badly, try to get it from me!" She orders her guards to grab the cake, and one of the guards stupidly slaps the Ice Cream out of Sweet Tooth's hand, which causes him to drop the cake. He tries to fix the Ice Cream, as Fat Princess grabs the cake and eats it. "You imbecile!" he yells turning around. "Now you have mad me angry! It's one thing to say something is yours, but never, ever, mess with a man's Ice Cream!" and the fight begins.

Kratos and Big Daddy

This Rivalry would be over Kratos missing his daughter and Big Daddy's constant protection of his Little Sister.

Kratos's Storyline

Kratos, angry by the opponents he has had yells "Pitiful mortals! Or whatever they are. Stand clear of my-" cut off by a sight of a little girl that looks like his daughter (Hallucination) he stares at it. He starts walking towards it and she runs. He runs after her and picks her up, then the hallucination changes from the looks of his daughter to Little Sister, struggling to get out his arms, yelling "No!" (At this point, it looks like first person of Kratos, so it looks like the gameplay of Bioshock when you try to harvest the Little Sister's) and Kratos realizes it is not his daughter. Big Daddy comes charging in and knocks down Kratos with his run attack and catches Little Sister. Kratos stands up and yells "Are's! Why must you trick me again? Now, for your tricks, these hideous beings will be punished!" Little Sister yells "Let's get him Mister B!" and he yells. Now, the fight begins.

Big Daddy's Storyline

Big Daddy, which was distracted by something, starts running around to see where Little Sister has ran off to. He is moaning... Or whatever noises he makes, as if it is calling for Little Sister. He turns to hear Little Sister screaming, running away from Kratos. Big Daddy immediately get's mad and charges towards Kratos, connecting, and rolls out. Kratos get's up slowly as Big Daddy grabs Little Sister. "You dare keep me away from my daughter you monster?" Kratos yells standing up now. Big Daddy, confused and angry get's in battle ready position. "He tried to hurt me Mister B! Now you should hurt him!" Little Sister yells. Kratos get's ready to fight and the battle starts.

Those are some of my ideas. Anybody want to post up their Rivalries and how they wish it would be? Best ones will be added onto this message! Some come on! Make some up! Or, instead, you can write why you love a certain rivalry. What could go wrong!

Ready for my rival,

Ethan, Onecrzymffin

Message 1 of 9 (423 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Rivalries That Should Have Happened

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

I'm still surprised the rivalry Evil Cole VS Good didn't happen...They could have done some alternate universe mumbo jumbo to make it work.

Anyway in general I didn't like the rivalries all of the reasons for the characters fighting were 4th grade tier stuff.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 9 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 14, 2013
The Big Daddy vs Kratos would have worked really well actually.
Message 3 of 9 (388 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 14, 2013

The Big daddy and kratos rivalry would have worked pretty well! Specially since Kratos begins to see illusions of his family in Ascention

Message 4 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Mar 15, 2013

i could think of something for ratchet's rivalry with Raiden where Ratchet and clank are coming towards the center of the rivalry stage and they come across Raiden, Raiden hears them approach and turns around. ratchet then says to clank "get a load of this guy, he looks like he got hit by Nefarious's Biobliterator." Raiden takes offense and readies his sword.

#ClownTroops
Message 5 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Mar 15, 2013
^Meh, the Jak v Ratchet was actually really developed even before this game. I also actually thought Alex Mercer was going to be in the game so he'll be a rival of Cole :l
 photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 6 of 9 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Sackboy vs Fat Princess
Reason- Cakeinator
Message 7 of 9 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Mar 15, 2013
So then that leaves.... Sackboy vs. Evil Cole?
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 8 of 9 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Loved Kratos and Big Daddy idea!
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 9 of 9 (146 Views)
0 Likes