S = Square

^ = Up

v = Down

< = left

> = right

Ripto would have average jumps

S = Sceptor Swing

S ^ = Sceptor Explosion: makes a small explosion with his sceptor

S </> = Sceptor Beam: Shoots a small beam forward (can be charged)

S v = Bomb Drop

X+S = Sceptor Swing

X+S ^ = Sceptor Explosion: has recoil so you fall down faster from the blast

X+S </> = Sceptor Beam: If you shoot left continously, you will continously move right.

X+S v  =  Bomb Drop

C = Plasma Spin: Spins around and shoots green balls

C ^ = Blue Energy Rain: shoots five balls of blue energy in the air that eventually fall

C </> = Fire Snake Summon: Summons a snake made of fireballs that follows closest enemy (like in final boss fight in Riptos Rage)

C v = Energy Wave: shoots a red energy wave that covers the ground

X+C =Plasma Spin: Plasma balls drop

X+C ^ =Blue Energy Rain

X+C </> = Fire Snake Summon

X+C v = Sceptor Slam: Points the Sceptor downward and when he lands, an energy wave comes out

T = Wizard Riptoc: Summons a Wizard Riptoc that shoots a magical blast

T ^ = NInja Riptoc: Summons a Ninja Riptoc that does a backflip kick

T </> = Red Space Riptoc: Summons a Red Space Riptoc that shoots a laser

T v = Cave Riptoc: Summons a Cave Riptoc that smashes his club into the ground

X+T = Angel Riptoc: Summons an Angel Riptoc that flies in the air and shoots enemies with arrows

X+T ^ = UFO Ride: Jumps on a UFO and it shoots an energy wave downward

X+T </> = Banjo Riptoc: Summons a Banjo Riptoc that dashes forward and swings his banjo

X+T v = T-Rex 1000: Summons a T-Rex 1000 that drops and does heavy damage

All summons can take hits (like Waddle Dee)

Supers:

Level 1 = Crush: Summons Crush and he swings his club into the ground

Level 2 = Gulp: Summons Gulp and he charges across the entire stage eating enemies in his path

Level 3 = Mechanical Bird Ride:  Ripto Summons his mechanical bird (like in the final boss fight in Riptos Rage) and can shoot energy beams.

Grab: levetates enemy with sceptor

^ = tosses them up

</> blasts them left or right with an explosion behind the enemy

v = tosses them down, then when they bounce up he hits the enemy with his sceptor like a baseball bat

Alternate Costume: It's a Rhynoc from Spyro 3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 11 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Ripto moveset (or mabey a boss moveset)

Oct 2, 2012

good moveset lvl 2 and 3 though seem off

lvl 2 could just be gulp charging across the stages full width ith his mouth wide open to devour your enemies

lvl 3 I say ditch the lava and make it similiar to jaks her you fly around and shoot

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Good ideas I changed them because yours were better

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 11 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Cool, I love ripto! and its good to see other people making move sets, though you'll soon find, that not many people care for move sets anymore.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ya ive noticed and its terrible. movesets are fun. I can make a moveset for just about anyone from the first three spyro games. I love them!

Message 5 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012
you guys both do great jobs but resistance man I just don't honestly kno some of your recent characters so thats why at leas me personally am not as interested
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 11 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

ya ive noticed and its terrible. movesets are fun. I can make a moveset for just about anyone from the first three spyro games. I love them!

Ah, the good spyro games. Then it all started going downhill... and yes, it is very terrible. I spend a while working on one, put it out, and it gets ignored over things that everybodys seen at least two times.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 11 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Ya but I love the movesets you make they are very creative. My favorite is the Wander moveset that was a great game. You should check out my Spyro or Croc moveset

Message 8 of 11 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 2, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Ya but I love the movesets you make they are very creative. My favorite is the Wander moveset that was a great game. You should check out my Spyro or Croc moveset

Well thank you. I just added a ushiwaka move set (which is getting the same amount of people as always) and I think i've seen your croc move set, but no your spyros....

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Well my Spyro one is way better

Message 10 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes