IGN will give it a eight.
Message 41 of 54 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Review Prediction

Nov 19, 2012

It will probably be a 7 or 7.5 for ign.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 42 of 54 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Id say a 7.5 as well. They might say how repetitive the game is with dumb A.I. and no actual unlockables (characters, game modes, etc.) That's what I think they'll say, but I could be wrong.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 43 of 54 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 19, 2012

ZoMiBaRu wrote:

Three major flaws I know the critics WILL hate. (maybe users too)

1. The arcade mode + story mode is crap. This is based off fact, and not opinion. Anybody who calls this story crap shouldn't be reviewing a fighting game.  This is just like every other fighting game, including the first two Smash games.

2. The AI is so bad, they are just dummies that stand there and attack every 5-10 seconds. I've only seen the "normal" difficulty and it's not bad.

3. Some characters have moves that are super overpowered. e.g: Kratos's LVL 3 (its possible to get 9 kills with that thing) I call BS on this one.  Maybe 6, but 9 is absolute BS.  Otherwise I can see this complaint existing in some reviews.

Comments are in bold.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 44 of 54 (81 Views)
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Um dudes I think he is a troll or talking out his **bleep** or didn't know but ign seth and I believe omar confirmed that the game went golden so expect a lot of 9s and or may a few 10s but as for 6 or 7 no the very least would be a 8.75
Message 45 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 19, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ZoMiBaRu wrote:

1. The arcade mode + story mode is crap. This is based off fact, and not opinion. Anybody who calls this story crap shouldn't be reviewing a fighting game.  This is just like every other fighting game, including the first two Smash games.

2. The AI is so bad, they are just dummies that stand there and attack every 5-10 seconds. I've only seen the "normal" difficulty and it's not bad.

3. Some characters have moves that are super overpowered. e.g: Kratos's LVL 3 (its possible to get 9 kills with that thing) I call BS on this one.  Maybe 6, but 9 is absolute BS.  Otherwise I can see this complaint existing in some reviews.

Comments are in bold.

we actually tested it, max is 6, we had 4 controllers hooked up at a tournament, because of the respawn time (invincibility frame) it is only possible to get 6 kills as kratos super 3. and most likely you will only get 4-5 if you are lucky depending

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 46 of 54 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 19, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ZoMiBaRu wrote:

Comments are in bold.

we actually tested it, max is 6, we had 4 controllers hooked up at a tournament, because of the respawn time (invincibility frame) it is only possible to get 6 kills as kratos super 3. and most likely you will only get 4-5 if you are lucky depending

i love the fact that you guys tested it XD

Play For Fun!
Message 47 of 54 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Nov 19, 2012

My synopsis

Honestly, I think the metacritic will be around 75 - 80

I think IGN will give it somewhere around 8.5/10

Gamespot will probably give it 7/10

GiantBomb will give it 3/5 Agree

Destructoid will give it 8/10 Agree

Message 48 of 54 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 19, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ZoMiBaRu wrote:

Comments are in bold.

i love the fact that you guys tested it XD

hahaha ive tested a bunch of the game out, just to see, people really do exagerateSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 49 of 54 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Um.. Idk, i remember dying 3 times in one super. I think it depends on the stage. 

Message 50 of 54 (55 Views)
0 Likes