Nov 25 2012
By: CHr0N1K_NiT3MaR3 First Son 6 posts

Request for removal of...

[ Edited ]
3 replies 113 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

The RANK UP! symbol at the end of the game where it shows you what points you got from where, any goals completed and what happened to your belt, the rank up thing (as you rank up so easily) means that a process that should take 10 seconds takes 30 seconds at least. And I know theres the panel that says everything but the belt part of it doesnt work unless you watch the entire sequence, and I dont wanna just wait till I get into another game as by then I have usually forgotten what my Belt rank was before as it always changes.

Just a little thing that would be a very nice improvement IMO

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Request for removal of...

Nov 25, 2012
just press x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Already explained in OP that I dont want to have to skip it because then the part of the panel that shows belt stats for some reason doesnt work. Which is highly annoying and I want to see how my rank changed at the end of the match. They put the feature in there so I would hope that they would make it as smooth and useful as they can.
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
41 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Yhe the Belt system in 2V2 sucks compared to FFA, i dont see any form of consistancy i mean we can win by about a score distance of about 5 and only get +2 belt but if we lose by a score difference of about 1 or 2 then we can end up -6 and this means getting a diffrent belt is extremly hard (unles you wanna be a noob and play as a kratos / Raiden combo). Also  it has happened where the enemy rage quits and we get penalised -4, I mean that is damnright disgraceful i dont care wether the RQ'ers get penalised but we should technically get the win and get a +.  

On another note even if you watch through the stupid ending telling you that you have leveled up 10 times due to completing goals sometimes it will tell you you earned +0, which confuses you and/or make you rage at the though of winning and not getting rewarded 

Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes