Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Update – No Unlockable Characters, DLC Considered, Crash Bandicoot Mention

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Level_Code wrote:
No unlockable characters is almost a deal breaker for me. I could live if there wasn't a single character I wanted, but unlocking stuff (in particular characters) in fighting games is all the fun. If its just thrown at you, you have nothing to stride for and ultimately you play it a lot less.

yeah. someone needs to talk to superbot about this...

Usually most fighters for this gen have at least most of the roster unlocked. So I'm guessing Superbot wants to appeal to the hardcore fighters. Plus, it's a pain to unlock all of the characters for an offline tournament.

Message 11 of 13 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Update – No Unlockable Characters, DLC Considered, Crash Bandicoot Mention

Oct 10, 2012

That's disappointing to hear, I was really hoping for unlockable characters. Smiley Sad I mean we had an entire thread with a good hundred plus votes from the community requesting for unlockables (characters or otherwise, but mostly referring to characters).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/the-no-unlockables-subject-rebel...

Message 12 of 13 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 10, 2012

We need Crash, Spyro, and Lightening. 

Message 13 of 13 (126 Views)
0 Likes