Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: Remember when we thought this game was for the fans?

Aug 23, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
So youre saying Raiden never existed before MGR? And Dante too, considering old dante would play exactly the same?

Still a game for the fans.

im pretty sure no one requested MGSR raiden, especially since the game isnt even out.Since this dante has the scythe he uses in the new DMC i doubt they would play the same.

Message 21 of 57 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Pyro-hem wrote:

DNAgent wrote:

And it turned out this game is really just for companies to advertise their future games instead?

Those were the days...

SuperBot did say that they wanted "FUTURE" Playstation games as well as past and present... 

Probably their premature excuse if fans call them out on the advertising thing.

Message 22 of 57 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Aug 23, 2012

This game IS for the fans as well as lots of other people, but I don't think spoiled children were included in the target audience.

Message 23 of 57 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
So youre saying Raiden never existed before MGR? And Dante too, considering old dante would play exactly the same?

im pretty sure no one requested MGSR raiden, especially since the game isnt even out.Since this dante has the scythe he uses in the new DMC i doubt they would play the same.

You, Dormin, and DNA should all just **bleep** leave this forum. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

There's also the whole fact that Capcom and Konami probably wouldn't give them the rights to use Snake and Old Dante. They made the best of a bad situation. And you know what? There are only 3 **bleep** people on this forum that don't like the roster so far. You twits need to leave and never come back.

Maybe they decided to use Raiden because they didn't want to be compared to goddamn Smash Brothers? You ever think of that?

Message 24 of 57 (107 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Remember when people didn't **bleep** about the roster and other things wrong about the game?

Those where the-oh wait, nevermind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 57 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

You, Dormin, and DNA should all just **bleep** leave this forum. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

There's also the whole fact that Capcom and Konami probably wouldn't give them the rights to use Snake and Old Dante. They made the best of a bad situation. And you know what? There are only 3 **bleep** people on this forum that don't like the roster so far. You twits need to leave and never come back.

Maybe they decided to use Raiden because they didn't want to be compared to goddamn Smash Brothers? You ever think of that?

S T F U you raging sony fanboy. so which MGS character they use is the deciding factor if this game is a SB clone or not?this game is going to get compared to SB anyway because the foundation of this game is SB. 

If" you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all." so if we arent kissing the games @$$ dont say anything.

Message 26 of 57 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

The ONLY difference is in their appearance. And its barely noticable. 

Most of the moves Dante does with his Scythe in his trailers come straight from Devil May Cry and Marvel vs. Capcom (Both of which are old Dante), so yeah, I think they would play the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 27 of 57 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

S T F U you raging sony fanboy. so which MGS character they use is the deciding factor if this game is a SB clone or not?this game is going to get compared to SB anyway because the foundation of this game is SB. 

If" you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all." so if we arent kissing the games @$$ dont say anything.

Dude chill, you're getting worked up over a video game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 57 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Lol Qnasty you could tell you never played a DMC game with that comment about the scythe. Technically Dante obtains and in fact uses a scythe in DMC 3, kinda makes your comment ... Redundant?
Message 29 of 57 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

Nobody gives a crap whether or not you like the game, just suffer in silence for once. "Not a game for the fans"... And its for advertising New games? Really then tell me why Cole, Kratos, Fat Princess, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Sackboy, Toro, Heihachi, Drake, Sly, Ratchet, Spike, and MOTHER **bleep** PARAPPA THE RAPPER are in the game? I personally dont want Radec in the game, but unlike you guys, I dont  whine and moan like a child about it because I'm not a **bleep**, and I know that its not a big deal. 2 OF THE 20 PLUS characters are "Future characters" (Even though raiden is technically not), and you guys have the nerve to complain about it? Get over the fact that the game is for the majority of the fans, not for you uptight purists.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 30 of 57 (62 Views)