Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

Remember, this is a Business!

8 replies 199 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

In all honesty... i wouldn't announce those characters (Crash, Spyro) until September.

Good business plan.

You're not suppose to let all of your best information out first or the hype will die fast. 

Look at what just happened today (Real or Fake) everyone was hyped up. Their website was blown up with people just in the matter or a hour.

In due time. I have faith in SuperBot's decisions because they want to appeal to all players and characters to be able to branch out to everyone.

Remember this is still a business and  it needs to be ran properly to gain the maximum profit and maximum enjoyment.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Remember, this is a Business!

Aug 9, 2012

Thanks Guys

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 9, 2012
You are right.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Aug 9, 2012
That's an excellent point that you have brought up. I think sometimes we all forget the business aspects behind this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (138 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Glad someone's still keeping an open mind. Kudos TC.

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Good points kudos to you.i dont believe we have met im rustyrue.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (120 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 9, 2012

is it serious busness

internet-serious-business.jpeg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (117 Views)
Survivor
2858 posts

Aug 9, 2012

True and technically Superbot isn't making any of these decisions at all.  Sony is the one who handles everything.  They decided who to reveal and when.  It would make sense to reveal some of the most wanted characters last.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
That's an excellent point that you have brought up. I think sometimes we all forget the business aspects behind this game.
Yea, I think it's easily forgotten because it's a video game created just for us. Aren't we special lol! The Devs still have to pay their bills at home, take care of their families, and eat just like we do. They've invested a lot of time and thought into this game for people to just shun it all together without getting to play it first. Imagine how much hatemail SuperBot has received because of character choices,the closed Beta issues, Supers only to kill, a lot of people that hate the game because it's similar to SSBB giving them a bad rep, known Dev on Twitter downing their game (Who's followers will believe that just because he said it).

I've never seen a new game get so many dislikes on Youtube on their announcement trailer!

SuperBot has to play their cards right with this game because now they have something to prove to everyone.

I believe that they're pretty concrete as of now. They have their foundation and it's time for them to build from the ground up.

We've gotten "roughly" half of the confirmed roster, a closed beta that many are enjoying, leaked stages "looked very real."

Now they have to keep this hype train rolling all the way into September! Maybe what they did today was to get all eyes on them so everyone will be ready for the upcoming announcements of characters. So when the time gets close, EVERYONE WILL BE WATCHING!

I have a feeling this announcement is going to be a pretty big one. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes