Sep 29 2012
By: StetB21 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Remember the good ol' days?

8 replies 154 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Back when people were giving their input and embracing other people ideas? And now it is, "If you don't like the same characters as me then you suck" or "I'm not even going to buy this game if ____ isn't in." Now everything on these forums is just **bleep**.

And after all of your **bleep** you wonder why Superbot never communicates with us, it's because everything they do just causes everyone to start throwing temper tantrums, if i was superbot i wouldn't talk to the people on here either because it would just make me seem like no one wanted to buy my game because of all the hate.

And you believe the stupidest things, "Oh Omar said there were alot more characters than we think, well thats not as legit of a source as this random dude on twitter."

One more thing most of you **bleep** about, "OH there's only 20 in this game?" if there was 40 in this game you would complain if everyone that you want arent in.

So can we just go back to the good ol' days and support Superbot in making this game, that they don't have to but are anyways.

Sorry for the rant but alot of people on here make me mad, not all of you though, there are still a few out there with me that believe in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Re: Remember the good ol' days?

Sep 29, 2012

A complaint about complaints thread? You're just adding more oil to this so called fire. The forums would have been better off if you didn't make this useless thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Ya i'm a complainer, but at least I'm not throwing **bleep** fits about a company that's been working hard for us.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Dude, I have never seen a forum this awful, I have seen zero serious discussion on this game aside from the stickies. But I haven't seen a developer with this little transparency this close to launch. Not to draw comparison to Smash, but the Dojo released miniscule amounts of information almost every day.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (116 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
if i se a couple more complaint about complaint threads im going to make a complaint about complaint about complaint thread
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012

He is not complaining, he is stating the truth that people need to chill out and be thankful that we are getting this game. People complain so much and this worries me that Superbot will not want to make a sequal because no one can appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SuperGodzilla wrote:
Dude, I have never seen a forum this awful, I have seen zero serious discussion on this game aside from the stickies. But I haven't seen a developer with this little transparency this close to launch. Not to draw comparison to Smash, but the Dojo released miniscule amounts of information almost every day.

You must be new to the internet, welcome!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

THESE, good ol days? it is to old for me but you get the idea

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6258 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yes the forums are in a sad state right now. This is still not however the worst forums I have ever been too though.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (64 Views)
0 Likes