Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: Regarding the 10-23-12 Video

Oct 23, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
How can you blame them for disappointing you when your the one building up every little thing - it's not the game that's disappointing, it's all the speculation for more. It's gone to the point where every new information that's revealed HAS to hint at 'the big 4' until told otherwise, and when it is, everyone goes into a fit of rage blaming SuperBot. Lower your expectations, accept what we KNOW is in the game and let the rest of the content surprise and please you when the disc goes into your PS3. No one is to blame for the disappointment but everyone who speculates the crap out of the little things, this is why I hate speculation and argue when people say its fun or doesn't effect me, because it does - Im sick or people blaming the game &/or SuperBot for not content they didnt promise in the first place, if you feel entitled or read in to their comments too much, it's your fault not theres.

See? even you know we shouldn't expect anything good from superbot

Message 11 of 20 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 23, 2012
**bleep** do you have to be disappointing about. It's a commercial marketing the game I mean seriously people like you are part of a very sad spoiled generation. You prolly complained about no marketing but now that the commercials didnt include reveals of your favorite unannounced character you're sad about it? Freakin wahhhhhh the game has had a full roster for a while. But again because you didn't get the one you wanted you cry. Sure I wish just as bad as the next person that a Final Fantasy rep or Raziel from Legacy of Kane were in the game but the idea of them not being in it has not once made me disappointed with Superbot. I am however quite excited to play a brand new game in a vastly untouched genre of fighter. I'm excited beyond believe to get online with the full game. The beta has showed the amount of diversity in the game even with only 6 characters let alone the 20. So please stop being a scrub fanboy and get the beta, enjoy it and get better. Bite the bullet play someone you don;t like for now until the full game comes out and hope for future DLC like the rest of us
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 12 of 20 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

I'm not disappointed by the commercial because I lowered my expectations to superbots levels I never expected anything from it

see?

also I've been in the beta and THE ONLY THING I will give credit to superbot for is the gameplay

Message 13 of 20 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
and this is the attitude that ruins the game/forum for everyone else. Firstly, thanks for putting words in my mouth - you come across as a genius for it so kudos (sarcasm by the way, because I know some people are oblivious to it). Secondly, they haven't done anything good ? Try the gameplay, the stages, the roster. Now before you jump in with 'CRASH, SNAKE EICKHAUSIAJWUAFJAH', Im talking about the current roster as is. Drake ? Cole ? Sweet Tooth ? Kratos ? Spike ? Sackboy ? Ratchet & Clank ? Sly ? Jak & Daxter ? Keep saying 'the four are most requested', but in comparison to what ? We've got the essential Playstation first party characters there. All that goes to crap though ofcourse, without the 'BIG FOUR', the rest sucks. Your right, we should never expect anything good from SuperBot, all they give us is a good game - who wants that ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 20 (66 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 23, 2012
So you only like the gameplay? everything else is crap? and even then the gameplay is a very important part. And oh so you had to lower your expectations to not be disappointing by the commercial. How bout you don't get disappointed, figure out a character you'll like, and get hyped the right way in a positive way rather than being a spoiled little negative nancy
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 15 of 20 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 23, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
and this is the attitude that ruins the game/forum for everyone else. Firstly, thanks for putting words in my mouth - you come across as a genius for it so kudos (sarcasm by the way, because I know some people are oblivious to it). Secondly, they haven't done anything good ? Try the gameplay, the stages, the roster. Now before you jump in with 'CRASH, SNAKE EICKHAUSIAJWUAFJAH', Im talking about the current roster as is. Drake ? Cole ? Sweet Tooth ? Kratos ? Spike ? Sackboy ? Ratchet & Clank ? Sly ? Jak & Daxter ? Keep saying 'the four are most requested', but in comparison to what ? We've got the essential Playstation first party characters there. All that goes to crap though ofcourse, without the 'BIG FOUR', the rest sucks. Your right, we should never expect anything good from SuperBot, all they give us is a good game - who wants that ?
Everyone knew those characters would be in we all expected it

What makes  a good game company (In my opinion) is taking WHAT WE ALL EXPECTED and going above it

Message 16 of 20 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I'm not saying I wont get the game the gameplay really is good enough to warrant a purchase but the game had so much more potential and it all went to waste =(

Message 17 of 20 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Crash=lame Spyro=Lame... for the record and they have went above my expectations by making a nw game for me. wasn;t expecting yet another amazing fighter to play
Message 18 of 20 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Ya it went to waste. So the next game they make and being able to afford a bigger cast because of the sales... bringing years of amazing gameplay and laughter. Competitive and casual players will have fun with characters they love and will have DLC and build towards the franchise being evenn stronger... real waste... you are such a troll it hurts
Message 19 of 20 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 23, 2012

FroZiiiN wrote:
Ya it went to waste. So the next game they make and being able to afford a bigger cast because of the sales... bringing years of amazing gameplay and laughter. Competitive and casual players will have fun with characters they love and will have DLC and build towards the franchise being evenn stronger... real waste... you are such a troll it hurts
so I have to buy two games to enjoy what the first one should have been?

I have an opinion so I'm a troll

forums in a nutshell

Message 20 of 20 (51 Views)
0 Likes