Sackboy
552 posts

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012
why do you keep saying that, i don't see why you would want to feel unique in a fighting game .___. i just mainly want raidens skull suit Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 47 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 27, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
why do you keep saying that, i don't see why you would want to feel unique in a fighting game .___. i just mainly want raidens skull suit Smiley Sad

Then you should've preordered.

Here's a simple analogy.

If you became the manager at a VERY important lawfirm, gaining so much as 1000 dollars per hour, would you want everyone else to have the same position?

"Hi hunny, how was work today?"
"I got promoted... but so did everyone else.... I don't feel special now."

or

"Hi hunny how was work today?"
"I got promoted!!"

Message 12 of 47 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I swear, the pre order costumes better not go on the PSN store. They are a unique way of saying "Hey, I was a fan who didn't jump on the bandwagon." Also they better fix the Vita costumes for good. It would be dumb of them to expect no one to use their code within the first week.
Message 13 of 47 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

333, that was probably the worst idea you could have come up with.

Seriously.

Preordering does not make you 'special'. It just means you get early content. You're saying content on the disc should be locked off for people because you want to feel special. Think about everyone and less for yourself.

And for the job comparision, people get promotions when they earn promotions. Not everybody randomly 'gets' promotions. Also that's a job, and not a game. A game which is used for entertainment and a job which is needed for daily life are two different things.

Message 14 of 47 (152 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@MarrowOchi

He's right though. People who pre order and support this game early on should be rewarded. You want the costumes? Should have pre ordered. It's as simple as that. And I do want to have a unique costume that sets me apart from others online.
Message 15 of 47 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

sackchief wrote:
@MarrowOchi

He's right though. People who pre order and support this game early on should be rewarded. You want the costumes? Should have pre ordered. It's as simple as that. And I do want to have a unique costume that sets me apart from others online.

No.

Look, I don't usually go into mouth-foaming insults, but hear me out here.

This idea is stupid.

This idea is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Why?
Simple.

A lot of people I know who really want this game, could not afford it. They wanted to preorder, but they can't. We're essetionally saying to them, that they're not worth the time of day, because they're dirty peasants who couldn't afford the game.

Heck, I could barely afford to preorder this. I sold every game I bought this year in anticipation. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to preorder, and would never have something that later should, by all means, be accessible to me. Namely because it is ON THE DISC.

I own the disc. You're saying you want peoples right to part of the disc, taken away, because you want to feel special.

Eat a **bleep**.

Message 16 of 47 (142 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@MarrowOchi

It's not part of the disc. It's a bonus. A preorder incentive for people who ordered this game instead of Black Ops 2. It has nothing to do with people who can't afford it. That is a really bad excuse for people who didn't order ahead of time.
Message 17 of 47 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Nov 27, 2012

So let me get this straight.

You want people who couldn't be able to preorder to feel left out while the rest of you self-entitled pricks show off your shiny costumes to everyone else?

Yeah, what Marrow Said.

Eat a **bleep**

"Are you ready for the rebel?"
Message 18 of 47 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I'm just gonna throw this out here, But I asked gamestop for an extra pre order costume code and he gave it to me:/ And they have done this with me with many other games in the pastSmiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 19 of 47 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2014

Message 20 of 47 (115 Views)
0 Likes