Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 27 2012
By: Godzilla_KOM Splicer 64 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Regarding Pre-Order costumes

46 replies 863 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

According to Seth Killian on Twitter, the preorder costumes have been fixed on the Vita version of Playstation All-Stars. The kicker though is it only works for those who haven't redeemed their preorder codes. Seth.png

 photo Ratchetsig_zpsc653250f.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (863 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012
**bleep**?
What bs...I doubt there is ANYONE that hasn't attempted to redeem their code.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (853 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5692 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
**bleep**?
What bs...I doubt there is ANYONE that hasn't attempted to redeem their code.

Hey, at least he's working on it. Be thankful.

I'm one of those who must wait; it's not the end of the world. Grab a book, play some guitar, there's something called a life. I've heard they're pretty cool.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (839 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2009
Offline
552 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012
I was hoping for something about the costume's appearing on the store :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (829 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5692 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
I was hoping for something about the costume's appearing on the store :smileysad:

If they do end up on the store, you know you'll have to buy em right? o.o

I'm guessing they'll go for 99c each. Just my guess.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (826 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/26/2009
Offline
552 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012
i hope not -.- i want them all in a bundle lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (801 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012
Then what would have been the point of pre-ordering?
I'm sure they'll add more costumes down the line, like ever other fighter, but not the pre-order costumes.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (788 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5692 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
Then what would have been the point of pre-ordering?
I'm sure they'll add more costumes down the line, like ever other fighter, but not the pre-order costumes.

This is what I want^

 

I feel as if we, as preorder-ers, should be the only ones to get the costumes, ya know? It's like, we've preorderd, so we get that right.

We should feel special for being the 'first buyers' and should have something to show for it; namely, the preorder costumes.

I hope they don't become DLC. However, I hope that we see new costumes for buy on the store. 

It just seems fairer that way.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (780 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:
**bleep**?
What bs...I doubt there is ANYONE that hasn't attempted to redeem their code.

Hey, at least he's working on it. Be thankful.

I'm one of those who must wait; it's not the end of the world. Grab a book, play some guitar, there's something called a life. I've heard they're pretty cool.


or a suggestion for you thirty, go and fake a bunch of pics of crash and spyro.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (744 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 27, 2012

TingTongTei wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:
**bleep**?
What bs...I doubt there is ANYONE that hasn't attempted to redeem their code.

Hey, at least he's working on it. Be thankful.

I'm one of those who must wait; it's not the end of the world. Grab a book, play some guitar, there's something called a life. I've heard they're pretty cool.


or a suggestion for you thirty, go and fake a bunch of pics of crash and spyro.


Mmm. I'd rather not do that. Thanks though. Sounds fun, but ehh. Just not up for the challenge right now

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (740 Views)
Reply
0 Likes