Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
682 posts

Re: Regarding Pre-Order costumes

Nov 28, 2012
well at least i know they know the problem exist.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 31 of 47 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 28, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
well at least i know they know the problem exist.

I want etna for all stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 32 of 47 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Ok so to everyone who keep thinking that the preorder dlc should be for people who only got the game early, cause they had the money to preorder, what the hell is wrong with you?

Sure people might have enough money to fully preorder the dlc, thus having it, but there are things called not having a job, or buying other games that come around that time, or ones they want to get that have been out for a while. And the other games I just said in my comment is not Borderlands, or COD, or halo. I'm talking about games like Lego batman 2, or sonic all stars racing transformed, and games that a lot of people don't knbow about.

And me? Yes I wanted to preorder this game, and get the dlc costumes. But There were other games that caught my eye, that are more enjoyable to me then this game at the time.

And also think about this. Say that you wanted this game, and you wanted to preorder the game, but you did not have enough money because you got a gift for your friend for his or her birthday that was around the time this game came out, or you decided to start getting christmas presents for your friends and family, and then you stumble upon this forum, and you read that some people only want the people who preordered this game to be able to have the preorder costumes.

How would you feel then? Think about that, and let it sink in.

Message 33 of 47 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Honestly I'm fine with them making the skins a free dlc pack for all. I have mine and everybody getting them has no real effect on me.
Message 34 of 47 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

blazingturbo wrote:

Ok so to everyone who keep thinking that the preorder dlc should be for people who only got the game early, cause they had the money to preorder, what the hell is wrong with you?

Sure people might have enough money to fully preorder the dlc, thus having it, but there are things called not having a job, or buying other games that come around that time, or ones they want to get that have been out for a while. And the other games I just said in my comment is not Borderlands, or COD, or halo. I'm talking about games like Lego batman 2, or sonic all stars racing transformed, and games that a lot of people don't knbow about.

And me? Yes I wanted to preorder this game, and get the dlc costumes. But There were other games that caught my eye, that are more enjoyable to me then this game at the time.

And also think about this. Say that you wanted this game, and you wanted to preorder the game, but you did not have enough money because you got a gift for your friend for his or her birthday that was around the time this game came out, or you decided to start getting christmas presents for your friends and family, and then you stumble upon this forum, and you read that some people only want the people who preordered this game to be able to have the preorder costumes.

How would you feel then? Think about that, and let it sink in.

I would have understood my error in judgement if I wanted them, And you will get the dlc one day. You will just have to buy them in DLC packs. All these ppl screaming they wanted the costumes but didn't pre order and are now trying to justify why they should have got them too while being late to the party.

Any other personal issues aside, You made your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 35 of 47 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 28, 2012

at Blazingturbo 

You can pre-order the game the day before it's released and STILL get the pre-order bonus. 

Amazon doesn't even charge you until the game ships and that's on the Sunday game's release.

People have no excuse- no right to complain. 

I pre-ordered LBPV two days before it was "unofficially" released from bestbuy and was still emailed a dlc code.

Message 36 of 47 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Alex and gin are right. If you've preordered, you should get the codes. Its a gift to the early adopters. I think that, if you didnt preorder, then you dont deserve the costumes. If you are able to buy them later on, then its sort of a punch in the face to the people who preordered
Message 37 of 47 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Preorder codes are considered early access to specific content. Not exclusive.

Message 38 of 47 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Huh, so they fixed some parts of it. I don't know if I should wait for the fix for people who already redeemed the code or use my unredeemed code. Or maybe just sell the code. I'll wait till this Monday for the already redeemed fix. If not by then I'll just use my fresh code. If anyone is interested is possibly buying a code message me here in the forums.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 39 of 47 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

So they pretty much fixed the damm problem........except my code has already been redeemed..........ohhhhhh that is so bad...... Well then, if anyone doesn't want their code, I'll be glad to have it......I mean....it's not like I have another damm code..... I just want my damm Shambala Drake on my Vita dammit......I....just want another code...

Message 40 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes