Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Recent Omar Kendall interview. Talks of nerfs and buffs

Jan 22, 2013
I don't think Spike needs a buff but if the creators feel that way then by all means! I use all of Spike's moveset and if anything I feel the best change would be to make his Dash Hoop a little more like Kung Lao's broken spin in MK9, its just far too risky to use at the moment. I'm excited to see what they do with him and if this means more Spike players then its great news all round. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 66 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

If they fix Spike's supers I may start using him.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 66 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I like how Omar said that Sackboy is barely ever used. Of course, he isn't going to be used. Considering that a lot of the online matches are timed and his AP gain is so slow, the match will be over before he even gets his first kill.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 66 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Your sir, are so wrong. Sackboy can get a level 1 in literally 10 seconds.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 66 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Back to what this guy said... YOU HAVE KAT? How?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 66 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Back to what this guy said... YOU HAVE KAT?! HOW? Sorry idk how to do quotes...

Thirty3Three wrote:IMO (In MY - key word "my" opinion. - if you don't agree, okay, that's fine! This is just my opinionNerf:Kratos-Reduce chain grab length (or make him have to aim it while using right+ square. With default Square, reduce it.)-Make him aim during his level 3, also reduce the level 3 time. Goes on way too long.-Place delays in-between certain moves to reduce spammingRaiden:-Maybe put a little delays in there... in-between moves...-Most importantly, stop the grab things and confirms...-Reduce his level 1 length in some way...Sackboy:smileysad:I know I know... Just 1 complaint, if that's alright)- Have the players (once killed already) spawn OUTSIDE bubbles.Drake:-Do I really have to say? Go online and check it out yourself LOLEvil Cole MacGrath:- Do something about his punch->super thing, pleaseSly Cooper:- It's very tough to play against Sly Spammers who use that teleport-attack-counter thing ALL the time. He also steals AP from others while attacking (which is fine - just minimize the possible AP gain from attacking? Playing Drake's Arcade Mode on All-Star, against Sly is hell.)- I know he can turn invisible. I'm super-fine with that. Just find some way to make it so that he can't abuse his level one like most do online... (if you know what I mean invisible, then boom. - more complex than that; just too lazy to type...) Or, you can make the level 1 nerfed a bit in some way.Buff:Jak- His AP gain (I don't use Jak, so I'm not being biased in any way)Kat:- I keep missing players with her level 3. I hit them sometimes, but it doesn't kill them. Her jaguar leap thing, I mean. Sometimes it doesn't kill others. Spike:- His level 1 and 2 supers need upping - however if they do that, they need to reduce his AP gain. Many say his high-ap-gain makes up for his first 2 supers. Therefore, if you up his first two supers, we'd expect a nerf in his ap-gain.(I would put Sir Daniel Fortesque under "buff" but his high AP-gain makes up for it...)You have kat?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 66 (40 Views)
0 Likes