Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Recent Omar Kendall interview. Talks of nerfs and buffs

Jan 21, 2013
they need to do something with Raidens unlimited wall throw/hit combo
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 11 of 66 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I think when he means OP or nerf-worthy, he means something that is fundamentally flawed and not something that is OP due to an exploit. He also mentioned fixing sir Dans shield bug. I'm sure he will address all OP bugs, but as far as design goes, I'm guessing he will either increase the cost of Slys lvl 1 or make it slower (maybe just make some moves gain less AP), remove Drakes run and gun loop and reduce some AP from a few moves, and reduce Kratos' AP gain and/or revamp his s2 move
Message 12 of 66 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Message 13 of 66 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 21, 2013
My bad lol didn't see that post
Message 14 of 66 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I don't empty cancel, can he please get a buff?
Message 15 of 66 (382 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Nice to know according to omar I am 100% on track to getting a job at superbot Comp sci followed by game design masters

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 16 of 66 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Jan 21, 2013

XenoAUS wrote:

My only complain with Spike is his Super 2 being crap, it can be stoped by an small slope so it's useless in most stages. Hope it turns as Radec's and it goes through walls now.

Radecs has a reason why it goes through walls. Is part of the special effects of that green stuff so Spike shouldn't do that. its fine as is anyway. it even has a hit confirm.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 66 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Spike needs no buff. The guy is fast has quite fast moves that actually breaks guards good offense with his little device. Overall after playing a lot of players and almost getting beat by them all Spike is perfectly fine. All his supers are fine especially with the setups.

What SB needs to do is buff Jak. Part of the buff is for him to get his hit confirm back with the Mass Inverter. Its not fair how they kept everybdoy else(all 19 other characters)hit confirms but take away Jaks man. Its like Jak was targetted the most when he got his mega nerf.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 18 of 66 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jan 21, 2013

The only two things that need to be adjusted are Evil Cole's Gigapunch and Sly's forward triangle.

Message 19 of 66 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Jan 21, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

XenoAUS wrote:

My only complain with Spike is his Super 2 being crap, it can be stoped by an small slope so it's useless in most stages. Hope it turns as Radec's and it goes through walls now.

Radecs has a reason why it goes through walls. Is part of the special effects of that green stuff so Spike shouldn't do that. its fine as is anyway. it even has a hit confirm.

Spike's L2 is very easy to dodge, I think it just needs to have it's vertical range slightly increased, having a hit confirm doesn't change a thing since it only gets you 1 kill unless you're lucky enough to have someone else in front of you,and trying to do that wastes even more time. Drake also has multiple L2 HC's and his supers aren't crap, Spike needs this buff.

Message 20 of 66 (266 Views)
0 Likes