Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 31 2012
By: Xdrake24 Lombax Warrior 264 posts

Recent Leaks: UnIntentional, or just Leaks?

10 replies 300 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

Well, for the past 3 days Evil Cole, Raiden, then Sir Dan and Nariko were confirmed and leaked (again, yes). Not so much with Evil Cole, as he was a GameStop Conference Reveal. Now heres the question, are these leaks unintentional or intentional? on one hand it could be GameSpot (i think it is) leaking the videos by accident, or could they be doing it on purpose? I know Superbot wants to get all the leaks outta the way and confirmed, but besides Raiden it doesn't make sense with Metal Gears, Final Fantasys and Crash's anniversairys this week, which is perfect for reveals.

so, does superbot have something planned...or are these just leaks...again...(cause we know superbot wouldnt allow all these to happen, but who knows)

It's a work in progress
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Recent Leaks: UnIntentional, or just Leaks?

Aug 31, 2012

Don't worry, it's photoshopped, so technically none of them are in the game..

Stupid leet hackers eh?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (275 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I think the recovery time for the raiden leak was waaaaaay to quick. one minute it's leaked the next they are promoting him on the ps blog and releasing his promo vid??? either he was gonna be revealed REAAAAAALLLY soon or it was staged. 

this new one has me stumped though. I just can't wrap my mind around how many leaks there's been.  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Im positive they did this knowing what they were doing. Why im not sure

[IMG]http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab245/Denariax/Playstation%20All-Stars%20Battle%20Royale%20Nametags/Parappa.png[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 31, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I think the recovery time for the raiden leak was waaaaaay to quick. one minute it's leaked the next they are promoting him on the ps blog and releasing his promo vid??? either he was gonna be revealed REAAAAAALLLY soon or it was staged. 

this new one has me stumped though. I just can't wrap my mind around how many leaks there's been.  

This "re-leak" seems way too similar to Raiden's "leak"...

I think it might be intentional maybe there "Master Plan" will happen at PAX...who knows..

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

This "re-leak" seems way too similar to Raiden's "leak"...

I think it might be intentional maybe there "Master Plan" will happen at PAX...who knows..

I really hope so.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Wait so it's still possible they announced Crash. If i'm no mistaking, tomorrow is his anniversary?
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 31, 2012

an annaversary leak is soooo predictable. at this point I believe he's in the game but I'm not convinced he'll be announced on his annaversy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Hey i think everyone would be blown away if they showed something not leaked yet a PAX, but its gonna be the rest of the leaked roster at PAX Nariko, Sir Dan and Raiden 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 31, 2012

we already have footage of sir dan and nariko. so my guess is that they really do have a master plan and they're going for something big.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (164 Views)
0 Likes