Dec 17 2012
By: stopmashing First Son 1 posts

Reasons why this game sucks..

44 replies 1199 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

So I just played 10 online matches and every single person I played with used 1 maybe 2 different attacks, this game sucks because it's too easy to be good, every match also had at least one Kratos and of the 100+ Kratos's I fought 100% used side square and square nothing else  not even kidding every single Kratos does it, you really should remove kratos from the online roster. if you want to do one attack the entire game for every game then please everyone that sucks please go play Smash bros. because you're ruining this game, but blame goes to the creators that designed the characters just because in their game they are a god of war doesn't mean they should have the best moves... Why do the characters with the easiest to hit big AP gainers like Kratos and Radec have the best Supers and real characters like Spike and Sie Daniel have the worst? I don't believe this game took 3 years to make, the lack of game content is heart breaking, Smash bros. melee had 3 game modes a lot more versus matches and special matches and mini-games and that was on GameCube, for a late 2012 game I couldn't be more disappointed, smash bros. brawl don't even get me started on a comparison but I will say that Brawl had an intriquite story line in which all characters were tied together, in All-stars there isn't even cinematics...also how dare you leave us with 20 characters compared to Brawl's 35 and most of the characters were made sloppy, you guys just threw in moves that matches the characters and took out game balance completely. It's funny if I want to win an online match all I have to do is pick Kratos, throw my swords around and win. honestly this game seems like it should have been a PS store game for maybe 20$ I was told there would be hundreds of hours of content just like shash bros. then I discover one short story mode, and one versus option, seriously?? I am only upset because of the potential this game had and how poorly it was developed, so little logic was put forth. If the game isn't updated and FIXED then this game will just stand as Sony's biggest fail, don't plan on making a sequel please, Smash bros. 4 is coming out and I gaurentee it will blow PSAS away.

Message 1 of 45 (1,199 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Reasons why this game sucks..

Dec 17, 2012
lol

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 2 of 45 (1,195 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 17, 2012

That is a hefty block of rant that I do not have the patience to try and read through.

Message 3 of 45 (1,182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

I'll be honest in saying I hardly think playing 10 matches of a game like this will gaurentee you to be a complete master of everything in it enough to judge it so harshly, especially when a lot of your observations are things most people overcome after a few days of playing.

Especially with regards to balance, this is actually a far more balanced game than a lot of 4 player brawlers out there it just takes some time to learn why and how to overcome the things that are beating you.

Also comparing this game to smash bros is like comparing Call of Duty to Team Fortress 2, just because they fall under the category of 4 Player Brawler doesn't mean you play the game fundmentally the same, play the same or have the same metagame. I'm a regular smash player and can tell you trying to play the game like it's smash bros will get you completely stomped on by even the most inexperienced of players.

Practice is key.

Message 4 of 45 (1,166 Views)
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Dec 17, 2012

DAT

Message 5 of 45 (1,152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Come on, people. Learn some brevity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 6 of 45 (1,146 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 17, 2012
This game sucks because you can't block? When I started I got destroyed by kratos. After practice I can beat the spammers. BLOCK Dang it
Message 7 of 45 (1,120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Dec 17, 2012

LOL, I find your username to be a nice touch.

Message 8 of 45 (1,100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 17, 2012

dewd, i actually havnt gotten the game yet(waiting till christmas) but when i had the demo, spammers were annoying yes, but simply learn how to evade or block... that seemed to be pretty easy, and the best way to outsmart a spammer, on the other hand i do agree with you: At least from seeing videos on youtube, the story mode looks pretty ****** me, upset they had no cool cut scencse and just a poor story mode overall. i think if they add more characters then hopefully over time, you wont be seeing the same charachte over and over, due to more variety.  thats really all i have to say.

God's Speed 

Message 9 of 45 (1,041 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 17, 2012

luckymm8 wrote:

dewd, i actually havnt gotten the game yet(waiting till christmas) but when i had the demo, spammers were annoying yes, but simply learn how to evade or block... that seemed to be pretty easy, and the best way to outsmart a spammer, on the other hand i do agree with you: At least from seeing videos on youtube, the story mode looks pretty ****** me, upset they had no cool cut scencse and just a poor story mode overall. i think if they add more characters then hopefully over time, you wont be seeing the same charachte over and over, due to more variety.  thats really all i have to say.

God's Speed 

Not getting it until Christmas?... You're going to get totally skull **bleep**ed when you first get online with it - just saying

Message 10 of 45 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes