Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Reasons why this game sucks..

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

@stopmashing, this rant is so true/exactly what i was thinking, this game needs way (way way way way) more characters (and not sucky ones from games that only sold 5 copies or characters that are all the same as each other), it needs to tremendously lower Kratos'/Radecs AP gain, and it needs a better story mode (its story mode is the worst, have you played Raiden's? he goes up to Cole, Cole asks him if he wants to team up to fight the polygon dude, and Raiden responds "I don't need friends")

But i have to admit, it is fun to play with friends that dont only care about winning and just play for fun (they dont spam), but the item/character/level choices are much too limited (i dont even care about the levels, i feel like the creators of this game spent the most of their time making level backgrounds that no one pays attention too, i would be happier with plain boring square platforms)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 41 of 45 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5267 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Block Kratos' 3 swing combo or his blade grab and he's open for a major whoopin! Before I decided to turn the mic option off for good... I had lots of Kratos players that just kept doing those two moves... and then would rage at me when I would  follow up with a Nariko 10 second combo. 

Message 42 of 45 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Look, this game isn't perfect. There are some characters and moves that I think are OP, but you know what? The central game mechanic is one-shot killing. The fact that it is as balanced as it is says a lot. This game is a lot more enjoyable and well balanced than a lot of other multiplayer games. It needs a bit of work sure, but they are off to a good start. With that said, kudos to SuperBot.

Message 43 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

typical  "I get raped by people who take no skill to beat...

Dec 30, 2012

typical  "I get raped by people who take no skill to beat me" complain thread.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 44 of 45 (83 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
16 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Blocking and evading ever heard of it
Message 45 of 45 (66 Views)
0 Likes