I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Reasons why this game sucks..

Dec 17, 2012
The game is bare. Not much to the game but for me it's worth my $60. I bought it for gameplay which is awesome.

It's different for everybody. Content wise, game is not worth ur 60, not even close. Lackluster arcade and challenges to sum it up quickly.

With that being said, I got my $60 worth and happy about my purchase.
Message 21 of 45 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Why the hell does everyone want unlockable characters? I want to be able to fight using who I want instantly. Why go through the idiotic motion to unlock someone? What kind of mentality is this. You know they're in the game, you know how to unlock them, why do you want to force yourself to do some stupid task to get them? Waste of time. Also, no adventure mode? This is a fighting game, why the hell WOULD it have one? Marvel vs Capcom didn't have an adventure mode, does that discredit the game? NO. I think anyone who says this game its lacking, literally wanted an exact ripoff of ssbb. Then if it would have been just that, psabr would have been bashed for being too similar. What the **bleep**.

Tldr; people are **bleep**ed in the head, this game is great.
Message 22 of 45 (285 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

I'll take on any Kratos or Raiden with Spike anytime.

What really bugs me though, is that almost everyone chooses Raiden, Kratos, Drake, Radec or Sly.

I played Ranked matches yesterday for an hour or so, and only ONCE I had a match with different characters, Heihachi, Sir Dan and Toro. (and I got disconnected in that one of all matches. Smiley Sad )

It's just boring to fight the same four, five characters all the time!

The good side is it gets really easy to predict what they will do thus evading all their attacks.

(finally got the "this is living" trophy yesterday. XD)

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 23 of 45 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 17, 2012
spam is dumb, but now that sackboy is done I haven't lost to any spam...though it is still pretty dumb that people can spam on people who don't know how to play properly and get unfair wins/kills and even spots on the leaderboard.

It should be fixed... but I'm sure the community still says "derp I don't use spam, and spam isn't a problem for me, so we shouldn't fix it for no good reason what so ever derp derp"
Message 24 of 45 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Does the game suck, or do you suck? If its to easy to be good, why aren't you the top player. Quit hating the game just because you suck.

#Reapers
Message 25 of 45 (248 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 17, 2012

roydgriffin wrote:

What really bugs me though, is that almost everyone chooses Raiden, Kratos, Drake, and Ratchet

Fixed. Radec and Sly are quite rare to play against compared to Ratchet. The other 3 are dead-on though

Message 26 of 45 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I admit I'm also seeing Ratchet quite often, but yesterday were just those five, every single match.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 27 of 45 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 17, 2012

stopmashing wrote:

If the game isn't updated and FIXED then this game will just stand as Sony's biggest fail, don't plan on making a sequel please, Smash bros. 4 is coming out and I gaurentee it will blow PSAS away.

Why... did you make an account to give reasons why this game sucks when you're not even involved into the community.

GameFaqs... is that way

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 28 of 45 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

"So I just played 10 online matches"

"of the 100+ Kratos's I fought 100% used side square and square nothing else"

You messed up there. Now we all know your just trolling.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 29 of 45 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Well that stinks.

I do fine as Spike (He's my main) in Ranked matches, usually dominating as well, against Kratos, and Raiden's.

I try to make use of all the characters moves I'm using for the right situations. For me, it was because I spent a lot of time learning the game. Keep at it, and you'll get there.

Message 30 of 45 (190 Views)
0 Likes