Aug 07 2012
By: Nitro_Hamster Lombax Warrior 188 posts

Reasons why Croc should be DLC

[ Edited ]
28 replies 200 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

If hes not already in the initial roster it would be a great idea to put Croc in as DLC because:

He was an iconic Playstation 1 character

He could have an interesting moveset

He was a greatest hit (I think Croc Legends of the Gobbos was the first Greatest hit. But i could be wrong)

PASBR needs more PLaystation One reps

Would be a  great way to revive Croc and that could make Sony a lot of money if they buy him form Argonaut

Super Bot didnt realize that quite a few people want Croc before they made the initial roster if hes not in

Message 1 of 29 (200 Views)
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Reasons why Croc should be DLC

Aug 7, 2012

tell me what you guys think?

Message 2 of 29 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 7, 2012
YES!!! I loved playing croc for psone. I'll be angry if he doesn't get in. Croc for pasbr
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Your points also support Gex. Realistically Gex definitely has a higher chance than Croc because he's more requested, he appeared alongside Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth in Hot Shots Golf 2, and the IP rights belong to Crystal Dynamics who are now owned by Square. I like Croc but Gex has a higher chance
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 4 of 29 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 7, 2012

All these PS1 characters tend to have similiar movesets. Unless Croc has something really unique to it, I'm going to have to say no.

Message 5 of 29 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 7, 2012
I'm with ya, I'm all for any PS1 reps just for the nostalgia factor and increased chances of a sequel if a character becomes popular (i.e. Dart from Legend of Dragoon). I'm surprised how much love Croc gets in particular on this forum, but I think DLC would be a good option for him. That way people unfamiliar with him wouldn't take issue with him taking a roster spot and people that would really appreciate him being included (like myself) would have that option.
Message 6 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

@Real_Radec

since Gex still has a company that is alive, it might be harder to get him in because it would probably cost more money to get the rights for him. Square has more deserving reps to get in like Cloud, Lightning or Lara Croft. Because Croc belongs to a dead studio, it wouldnt be that hard to get the  rights for him.

Message 7 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 7, 2012
If Square can't give us Lara, give us GEX AND RAZIEL!!
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 8 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Aug 7, 2012

@Kamjatang

Croc could have a very unique moveset. For example he could use Gummis to jump on and they would do different stuff. He could use Gobbos and Beany the Bird. He could grab onto Beany's talons and fly anywhere for about three seconds. A lot of credit for this moveset goes to BelowZero__. If your interested in it you should check it out

Message 9 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 7, 2012
I strongly believe that croc will be dlc along with Gex for a playstation one pack along with a croc/Gex stage and they would be rivals probably cuz they r both reptiles
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 10 of 29 (133 Views)
0 Likes