Sep 27 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Reasons for Character choices

3 replies 98 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

hey guys, i was wondering, when you play this game, will you play as people you like and stick with it, or will you try characters till you find the best one?
when i say people you like, i mean if you have played the origanal games and like the characters

for example, in super smash bros, i played kirby gba the most, so i used kirby and metaknight, but as i kept getting beaten, i eventually switched to toon link and falco, although ive barely played their games
i play as them because i like their play style, rather than the characters

now i love jak and ratchet, and will use them first, but if i dont like the play style, idk what ill do :smileysad:
what do u think you will do?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Reasons for Character choices

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

I always play random in smash, so im probably going to do the same in this game.
But this game will definetly be more balanced then smash so you definetly could play who ever you want and not get your **bleep** kicked.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I will try everyone but I have a good idea of who I will like alraedy

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Sep 27, 2012
i try to play as the people that ive played their games (Jak and Daxter) but to me it looks like dante might be my kind of play style
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes