Feb 06 2013
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Reason why the netcode is worse than most.

9 replies 245 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

The person who has the better internet connection should have the better online experience.  Any lag should not favor the person with the slower speed, but rather the person with the better speed.

However, time and time again, lag benefits people that have yellow bars or people that you know are the ones lagging.  Their connection is slower so while everyone sees one thing happening, then their connection finally sends their data through overriding what should have already happened.

So you'll see a character who combos a character into the air, and then while comboing midair, immediately reappear on the ground in a grab by the person with the slower connection.  What the **bleep**.

I don't ever play anymore except for 2v2 with people since it's atleast somewhat decent playing with friends, but the lag is so **bleep** game breaking.  Another night where I haven't had a match where some atleast noticeable lag has been there.  Don't talk any bs like there's never lag.  There's always lag.  When I say all matches have lagged, I'm talking about the lag that some of you may not consider bad enough.  It's still there no matter how rare it is.

Get it fixed SuperBot.  Oh yeah.  You're no longer developing for Playstation All Stars because you didn't do a good job in the first place.  Mutual agreement to break off from Sony?  More like Sony was disgusted by how poor the quality of your work is and didn't want  anything to do with you. 

Message 1 of 10 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Reason why the netcode is worse than most.

Feb 6, 2013
I read 'kupomogli' and knew what was coming, for someone who hates the game, you sure do play it a lot.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 10 (237 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Same kupomogli from Vgchartz?

Message 3 of 10 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 6, 2013
To be honest I have more problems connecting to games than with lag, I haven't come across anything that severely hinders gameplay.
Message 4 of 10 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 6, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

The person who has the better internet connection should have the better online experience.  Any lag should not favor the person with the slower speed, but rather the person with the better speed.

However, time and time again, lag benefits people that have yellow bars or people that you know are the ones lagging.  Their connection is slower so while everyone sees one thing happening, then their connection finally sends their data through overriding what should have already happened.

So you'll see a character who combos a character into the air, and then while comboing midair, immediately reappear on the ground in a grab by the person with the slower connection.  What the **bleep**.

I don't ever play anymore except for 2v2 with people since it's atleast somewhat decent playing with friends, but the lag is so **bleep** game breaking.  Another night where I haven't had a match where some atleast noticeable lag has been there.  Don't talk any bs like there's never lag.  There's always lag.  When I say all matches have lagged, I'm talking about the lag that some of you may not consider bad enough.  It's still there no matter how rare it is.

Get it fixed SuperBot.  Oh yeah.  You're no longer developing for Playstation All Stars because you didn't do a good job in the first place.  Mutual agreement to break off from Sony?  More like Sony was disgusted by how poor the quality of your work is and didn't want  anything to do with you. 

"Mutual agreement to break off from Sony?  More like Sony was disgusted by how poor the quality of your work is and didn't want  anything to do with you."

If you dont understand business dont start implying things you cant back up.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 5 of 10 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

This is how it is with every game online. Anyone with a slower net speed will lag the server.

Message 6 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9935 posts

Feb 6, 2013
You just trash Superbot at every turn don't you?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 7 of 10 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 6, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
You just trash Superbot at every turn don't you?

He likes to think he knows what he's talking about.

Message 8 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Lag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 9 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Feb 6, 2013

baboom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 10 of 10 (88 Views)
0 Likes