Wastelander
721 posts

Re: Really even kratos

Dec 14, 2012
I block kratos but a good kratos is almost impossible to block forever.
Message 11 of 25 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Radec can combo into his level 2 can't he? Also keep in mind that Radec has cheaper supers than Kratos.

Radec's level 1 costs 120 AP while Kratos's level 1 costs 150 AP.

Radec's level 2 costs 325 AP while Kratos's level 2 costs 400 AP. Radec's level 2 is one of the cheapest costing level 2 supers in the game.

Message 12 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Lol radec's lvl 2 doesn't need to be combo'd into. That's god scrubby radec's, and his lvl 1 is easy to avoid whereas kratos can run up on you instantly at close range. Please play radec and try to win a match.
Message 13 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 14, 2012

DrDude101 wrote:
Lol radec's lvl 2 doesn't need to be combo'd into. That's god scrubby radec's, and his lvl 1 is easy to avoid whereas kratos can run up on you instantly at close range. Please play radec and try to win a match.

By that logic, Kratos doesn't need it either. Nobody does, but it certainly helps. I play Radec a lot (4th Main), and I know that he's a great character. If you're having trouble getting away from enemies and their kill combos, then you suck at dodging.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 14 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

DrDude101 wrote:

I do play Radec, and I do win matches. He isn't my main character but he is one of my tertiary characters. I do pretty well with him actually.

Message 15 of 25 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 14, 2012
It's not about rolling as Im great at that and some characters just can't be dodged forever.
Message 16 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 14, 2012

DrDude101 wrote:

Where do you get this ridiculous elitist mentality that setting up a super is somehow a scrub tactic? It doesn't make any sense at all. You're advocating that being smart about your use of supers is somehow a negative thing. You sound like the kind of person who'd say "no kicking or grabbing" in a real street fight. Hate to inform you of this, but your silly self restricting rules don't apply to the rest of us.

Message 17 of 25 (62 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

It seems a lot of people just want it to where characters can only score kills by randomly throwing out their supers without any thought or strategy. I don't think these people realise how that would make games last forever since noone would ever get killed (just stay in the air).

Message 18 of 25 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 14, 2012

^100% correct

i have tried reasoni with him, all charectors have their strengths and weaknesses, while some may not be able to combo into supers they make up for that, in many other ways, such as range and speed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 19 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Randomly tossing out your special? Is that what you do when you don't combo kill? Specs old are to be timed and placed, if you can't do that then again your a scrub. It's not elitist it's true. Spammers can win spamming the same combo kill and there's nothing that can be done about it. What's a kill that takes more skill to pull off, a 100% instant kill or a low probability kill? The low probability one, and you think your good cause button mashing and r2 is difficult?
Message 20 of 25 (47 Views)
0 Likes