Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: Really disappointing in some of you

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

He says in the comments of the article

"We’ve announced the launch lineup of characters"

Which some people are taking it as fact..but im not until I hear from SB that this is the launch line up.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 31 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

In the COMMENTS.

To another page.

So where's the page, the full blog post stating there's 20 characters and the reasoning behind such?

Message 32 of 41 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/28/best-of-both-worlds-stage-mashups-in-playstation-all-stars...

What a joke.Many of the bloggers don't even know final touches on their games anyway.For instance,one of the people from Acti made an article on PS blog about COD BO Declassified.I will tell you,the guy seemed so confused....for a game that is coming out pretty soon.I still find it weird how he put "We've announced the launch lineup of characters",when it was only him that said it.There is something a bit off about this guy.

Message 33 of 41 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/28/best-of-both-worlds-stage-mashups-in-playstation-all-stars...

What a joke.Many of the bloggers don't even know final touches on their games anyway.For instance,one of the people from Acti made an article on PS blog about COD BO Declassified.I will tell you,the guy seemed so confused....for a game that is coming out pretty soon.I still find it weird how he put "We've announced the launch lineup of characters",when it was only him that said it.There is something a bit off about this guy.

Thats what ive been saying..I dont trust this guy one bit.

Message 34 of 41 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Well,I guess we will have to wait until the company,as a whole,gives the word on this.Or maybe even Paul Gale.I find him the most reliable source,right behind SuperBot.

Message 35 of 41 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Well,I guess we will have to wait until the company,as a whole,gives the word on this.Or maybe even Paul Gale.I find him the most reliable source,right behind SuperBot.

Same here..Paul said he'll post an article tonight so hopefully it'll be up soon.

Message 36 of 41 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 29, 2012
If this game actually has 20 characters then im not buying it at all this game should have atleast 30 characters what a disappointment
Message 37 of 41 (98 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 29, 2012

MrGamer419 wrote:
If this game actually has 20 characters then im not buying it at all this game should have atleast 30 characters what a disappointment

well then don't buy it man, i don't think, even if the roster isn't 20, it won't be 30....

Play For Fun!
Message 38 of 41 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 29, 2012

MrGamer419 wrote:

No offense, but I don't see the number of characters being all that significant. Take TTT2. Even though it has the biggest character roster in a fighter this generation (and arguably ever), people give it flack since there are "clone characters". 

I don't get the issue. Don't all known characters play differently anyway? I'd rather have a set of diverse and unique characters than 2-3 characters that play similarly (which possibly could have been the case with 30+ characters).

Message 39 of 41 (78 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

now you people who are posting these threads are getting more annoying SHUT THE **bleep** UP. NO WHERE was there more than 20 characters comfirmed, if there is SHOW THE LINK if not **bleep**

I actaully agree with Sniper. Where are you guys getting this from? Ive been here longer than any of you and ive never heard superbot say 20+ characters.

Omar Kendall stated it recently, plus a few Paul Gale statements of 22+, plus a few other blogs that I seriously don't remember right off the top of my head.

Im just looking for a confirmation from superbot. Im not saying they didnt say it but i have never seen a vid where they have said it. Not that i dont belive you guys when you say it, i just want to see a vid incase things were taken out of cotext

ea, people are defending superbot with a point they never said, paul gale DOES NOT COUNT AS A RELIABLE SOURCE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 40 of 41 (48 Views)
0 Likes