Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Really disappointing in some of you

Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

now you people who are posting these threads are getting more annoying SHUT THE **bleep** UP. NO WHERE was there more than 20 characters comfirmed, if there is SHOW THE LINK if not **bleep**

I actaully agree with Sniper. Where are you guys getting this from? Ive been here longer than any of you and ive never heard superbot say 20+ characters.

Omar Kendall stated it recently, plus a few Paul Gale statements of 22+, plus a few other blogs that I seriously don't remember right off the top of my head.

Im just looking for a confirmation from superbot. Im not saying they didnt say it but i have never seen a vid where they have said it. Not that i dont belive you guys when you say it, i just want to see a vid incase things were taken out of cotext

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 21 of 41 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

For those of you who had mentioned PS blog,I don't think you guys should even be commenting anymore.I mean seriously,where did you see "20 characters final roster for Playstation all stars" on PS blog?Shows how unreliable people are on the forums ya know.And I will stick with the reliable sources,esspecially Paul Gale,that there is 22+ characters, VS this one guy who is possibly not being legit.

Message 22 of 41 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

now you people who are posting these threads are getting more annoying SHUT THE **bleep** UP. NO WHERE was there more than 20 characters comfirmed, if there is SHOW THE LINK if not **bleep**

I actaully agree with Sniper. Where are you guys getting this from? Ive been here longer than any of you and ive never heard superbot say 20+ characters.

Omar Kendall stated it recently, plus a few Paul Gale statements of 22+, plus a few other blogs that I seriously don't remember right off the top of my head.

Im just looking for a confirmation from superbot. Im not saying they didnt say it but i have never seen a vid where they have said it. Not that i dont belive you guys when you say it, i just want to see a vid incase things were taken out of cotext

non the less they stated it mulitple times, I thought PG even hinted at 25 characters, but I could be wrong about that. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 23 of 41 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Hmm I know PG said 22+ but if SB said 20+ thats great!

Ive never seen that information.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 24 of 41 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
im bored soo
ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo "ɹǝɟɟo oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ןןɐ ʇusı ʇɐɥʇ¿ sɐʍ ǝʇonb ǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ı ʞɐǝן ǝɥʇ uı sǝuo ǝɥʇ ʇsnظ uɐɥʇ sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹǝʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ pıɐs ɹɐɯo
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 25 of 41 (104 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

For those of you who had mentioned PS blog,I don't think you guys should even be commenting anymore.I mean seriously,where did you see "20 characters final roster for Playstation all stars" on PS blog?Shows how unreliable people are on the forums ya know.

Sid said it on twitter and in the comments on a PS all stars article He posted on the PS Blog.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 26 of 41 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

For those of you who had mentioned PS blog,I don't think you guys should even be commenting anymore.I mean seriously,where did you see "20 characters final roster for Playstation all stars" on PS blog?Shows how unreliable people are on the forums ya know.

Sid said it on twitter and in the comments on a PS all stars article He posted on the PS Blog.

Oh really? Link the PS Blog page to me.

Message 27 of 41 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Message 28 of 41 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

That's the 'Best of Both Worlds' blog post. Where's the '20 characters' blog page?

Message 29 of 41 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I just saw it, its way down in the comments. something seems weird about it thought, like he is trying to choose his words wisely
Fission Mailed
Message 30 of 41 (67 Views)
0 Likes