I agree op

and it was twitter!
Fission Mailed
Message 11 of 41 (134 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Really disappointing in some of you

Sep 29, 2012

now you people who are posting these threads are getting more annoying SHUT THE **bleep** UP. NO WHERE was there more than 20 characters comfirmed, if there is SHOW THE LINK if not **bleep**

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 12 of 41 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:
I agree op

and it was twitter!

I thought so,because when they brought up PS blog,I totally lost those guys.I originally saw it on Twitter,and Twitter only.If it was on PS blog,then no one would have a doubt about the 20 character count.

Message 13 of 41 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

now you people who are posting these threads are getting more annoying SHUT THE **bleep** UP. NO WHERE was there more than 20 characters comfirmed, if there is SHOW THE LINK if not **bleep**

I actaully agree with Sniper. Where are you guys getting this from? Ive been here longer than any of you and ive never heard superbot say 20+ characters.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 14 of 41 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

I actaully agree with Sniper. Where are you guys getting this from? Ive been here longer than any of you and ive never heard superbot say 20+ characters.

Omar Kendall stated it recently, plus a few Paul Gale statements of 22+, plus a few other blogs that I seriously don't remember right off the top of my head.

Message 15 of 41 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Why are you so mad, Omar said it was bigger than we expected superbot said 20 plus in an interview PG said 20 plus. Superbot and Paul gale said that the beta files wheren't all of the info. If you don't know this by know then you clearly haven't been following the game at all. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 16 of 41 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Normally I disagree with Sniper but..Same as Stefan ive been here a long time and have never seen them confirm 20+

just PG has.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 17 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

also this guy says we have and yet he does not work for Superbot, interesting. 

Message 18 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

I believe it's a gut feeling, but at the same time didn't Omar say more character reveals at TGS and then nothing. That's why people were so mad with TGS I don't have any links but I'm sure I heard Omar say more characters. But I'm not really sure anymore and really don't care I wish superbot would comment maybe when euro gamer is over they will make a post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 19 of 41 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Normally I disagree with Sniper but..Same as Stefan ive been here a long time and have never seen them confirm 20+

just PG has.

dude he gave hints after we made it to 20 and he siad he was surprised that their where not reveals at TGS, someones lying and right now Sid has the least credibility. 

Message 20 of 41 (98 Views)
0 Likes