Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Re: Realistic ideas for DLC characters

Dec 18, 2012
i think amaratsu is also a reasonable dlc character as well. her game came out on ps2 first, and was re-released in HD on the ps3. why not?
Message 41 of 61 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 18, 2012

AlmityKingKoopa wrote:

What's wrong with two characters from the same franchise? It has worked more than well for Nintendo and I am sure it will work here too. By the way, I had no idea who this King of All Cosmos was and I decided to search on google and I am now wondering who in their right mind would suggest that qu/eer and horrible character? It hurts my eyes just to look at that thing.

1.  He may not be some overly muscular testosterone dripping head shaved neanderthal but he's not **bleep**.  He is, in fact, married to a woman and has a biological son

2.  Secondly, how do you know he is such a horrible character if 

a.) you've never played any of the games, let alone who he even was, and don't know his personality

b.) he's getting a lot of requests to be in allstars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 61 (160 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Cloud Strife( Final Fantasy VII.)

Abe( Oddworld.)

Raziel( Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.)

Ashley Riot( Vagrant Story.)

Dart( Legend of the Dragoon.)

Lara Croft( Tomb Raider.)

Gabe Logan( Syphon Filter.)

Demi Fiend( Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.)

Kos-Mos( Xenosaga.)

Salvaria Bles( Valkyria Chronicles.)

Blasto( Blasto.)

Keats and Ellen( Folklore.)

Tomba( Tomba.)

Kutaro( Puppeteer.)

Alundra( Alundra.)

Adol Christian( Y's.)

Rudy Roughknight( Wild Arms.)

Wander( Shadow of the Collosus.)

Joel and Ellie( The Last of Us.)

Jaster Rogue( Rogue Galaxy.)

Oliver( Ni No Kuni.)

Etna( Disgaea.)

Prince of Persia( Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.)

Logical, and awesome characters Smiley Happy.
Message 43 of 61 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Oh and: Lilith( Borderlands.) Smiley Tongue
Message 44 of 61 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Zer0 from Borderlands 2 would be better than Lilith.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 45 of 61 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Dec 19, 2012
King of cosmos deserves to be in like I said I believe he is a ps exclusive katamari is EXTREMELY POPULAR AND MADE IMPACT ON GAMING HISTORY if I'm correct lol
Not to mention hid looks is actually one of the many reasons he is great he looks so random that you can't find out what's more shocking his wardrobe, his personality and actions, or THE FACT HE IS GOD IN HIS GAME
Message 46 of 61 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Dec 19, 2012
NO BORDERLANDS. I love borderlands but just no and yes I asked for juliet starling but because she be really unique and fun and her supers would be sweet
Message 47 of 61 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Crash and Spyro still deserve their spot in, but due to Activi$ion which I knew would be the number one prob, I have a doubt that we will see them both, but screw it. Connor is still a possible rep because most third parties will give out what's recent and what they think they made is an upgrade to the last (Capcom - New Dante). Plus Ubisoft has promoted Connor ever more than any other Ubisoft rep for Playstation, plus he's more combat fitted.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 48 of 61 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Here's my list:

Crash & Spyro - Ok, everyone has been annoying Superbot about these guys and they know we want them. It's only a matter of time unitl we find out if they are feasible. 

Sora - I would love to see him included and he has a lot of moves that can be transferred into All Stars. KH may have appeared on Nintendo systems, but it's still Sony's baby.

Prince (from Katamari) - Am I the only one who sees the total impracticality of the King being in the game. Have you ever played any of the Katamari games? It makes FAR more sense to have Prince in the game because, uh, he's the one you actually play as. His movesets are far more doable and costumes would be easy to include. 

Amaterasu - Although he is already in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I still think it would be awesome if he was in All Stars. 

Cloud & Lara Croft- Self explanitory. We want them. 

Others ideas (at the very least, they could be minions):

Razputin from Psyconauts

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus

Message 49 of 61 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 21, 2012

supaMcnugget wrote:

Here's my list:

Crash & Spyro - Ok, everyone has been annoying Superbot about these guys and they know we want them. It's only a matter of time unitl we find out if they are feasible. 

Sora - I would love to see him included and he has a lot of moves that can be transferred into All Stars. KH may have appeared on Nintendo systems, but it's still Sony's baby.

Prince (from Katamari) - Am I the only one who sees the total impracticality of the King being in the game. Have you ever played any of the Katamari games? It makes FAR more sense to have Prince in the game because, uh, he's the one you actually play as. His movesets are far more doable and costumes would be easy to include. 

Amaterasu - Although he is already in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I still think it would be awesome if he was in All Stars. 

Cloud & Lara Croft- Self explanitory. We want them. 

Others ideas (at the very least, they could be minions):

Razputin from Psyconauts

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus

you don't play as big daddy, fat princess, or col. radec either.  Your point?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 61 (95 Views)
0 Likes