Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: ElGranMakok First Son 13 posts

Raziel

19 replies 267 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Ok, i really want Raziel to be in this game as dlc,,, but they said in a few interviews that they always look at their facebook and forums and everything to see what people want, but then they put emmet as dlc character, and i think nobody (or at least only a few people ask for it, so i would really love to ask for raziel everywhere but, do you thing they really listen? o they do what they want?

the forum is great, the game looks great!

ps:Im not saying that i dont want emmet , is just that ive never seen people asking for him.

Message 1 of 20 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Raziel

Nov 15, 2012
Well it doesn't hurt to ask for him. I would be ecstatic if Raziel or Kain made it in.
Message 2 of 20 (259 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I think at this point, they have their DLC roster all planned out, with the possible exception of Crash. But they'd have to get Square Enix's permission, since they own Crystal Dynamics, and they'd probably prefer a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts rep.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 3 of 20 (245 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I asked for emmet
Message 4 of 20 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 15, 2012

really really really really really really really really really really really  want a 
Raziel (or Kain) I love this game, is the only character for which I request

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I not speak English
Playstation All-Need Nerf Royale
Message 5 of 20 (214 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ElGranMakok wrote:

Ok, i really want Raziel to be in this game as dlc,,,

With a user who has a small amount of posts. It's just another request.

ElGranMakok wrote:

but then they put emmet as dlc character, and i think nobody (or at least only a few people ask for it, so i would really love to ask for raziel everywhere but, do you thing they really listen? o they do what they want?

ps:Im not saying that i dont want emmet , is just that ive never seen people asking for him.

Think about it. Which would be easier, 1st Party or 3rd Party? 1st Party & you had to spend some time at this forum back then to see some requests for Emmett Graves.

You can request Raziel if you want. It's like the same like any other character.

It wouldn't really matter if he didn't get as much requests, nor than a Resistance character who got plenty.

The franchise itself had a history of PS1 & PS3 with Warhawk, Warhawk PS3, and Starhawk (the character orignating from).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 6 of 20 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
936 posts

Nov 16, 2012

well Emmett deserves to be in even if everyone wants warhawk instead

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 7 of 20 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

ElGranMakok wrote:

Ok, i really want Raziel to be in this game as dlc,,, but they said in a few interviews that they always look at their facebook and forums and everything to see what people want, but then they put emmet as dlc character, and i think nobody (or at least only a few people ask for it, so i would really love to ask for raziel everywhere but, do you thing they really listen? o they do what they want?

the forum is great, the game looks great!

ur wrong, i saw back in the summer manny forums for emmet . .., faaar more than raziel. The people are now just tired to talk about there favoriet champs, i stopped praising my cloud also. :smileyvery-happy:

So yes they listen to their fans. :smileyvery-happy:

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 8 of 20 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Legacy of kain was one of my favorite game series as a kid..... PLEASE DO THIS.
Message 9 of 20 (181 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I don't think a Legacy of Kain rep is out of the question. Superbot used super obscure reps from Medieval and Fat Princess, so LoK sounds reasonable

Message 10 of 20 (178 Views)
0 Likes