Feb 03 2013
By: Jessikitt-E First Son 3 posts

Raz for PSASBR!

3 replies 155 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

I think Raz from Psychonauts would be a great addition to PSASBR. His moves obviously would be his psychic powers. The Level 3 super could be the giant electrical form he takes in the final boss battle from the game. "Picking up" items could be levitating them, close combat would be the psychic punching hand thing, perhaps he could shoot lasers from far away. Maybe level 1 could be setting fire to those who are close enough to him. Blocking would either be his shield or turning invisible, but then that would just be a repeat of Sly's power. And of course he already has a signature victory taunt! He just has so much potential to be in this game!

Although, Psychonauts WAS released on multiple platforms, not just Playstation. Would he still be acceptable as a player for this game? Aren't there characters in PSASBR that are not Playstation-only?

Wowie Kazowie!
Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Raz for PSASBR!

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Well he should be. Tekken was multi-platform along with Bioshock,Devil May Cry,and probably more. You mind posting in my thread and I'll include him in my post?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Character-DLC-Ideas/m-p/39447783...

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I'm sure he meant Raziel

Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Feb 3, 2013
In one of my first threads I said I thought it would be cool for Raz to be in. I think that would be cool.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)