Mar 08 2013
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Rayman & an Assassin for all-stars

9 replies 192 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

Just to let you guys know, ubisofts facebook page and support actualy comments back via facebook..I have aksed them countless things over the past few weeks and every question was answered back..Everything from me asking about adding remote-play & cross-controller to the assasins creed games to Rayman and an Assassin being in ps allstars...If you want An Assassin or Rayman in the game now is the time to do it so they can see a lot of people still want them....

Message 1 of 10 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Rayman & an Assassin for all-stars

Mar 8, 2013

I know they probably don't belong here because after Rayman 1 he became multiplatform and Asassin's Creed is mainly multiplatform but then again we have Issac and Big Daddy, but if I get to see Ezio and Rayman in a rival scene, I would throw my money at the screen for that.

Message 2 of 10 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Aveline - yes
Altair - yes
Everyone else - no
Message 3 of 10 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Well yeah I suppose someone other than Ezio, he had his guest appearence in Soul Calibur 5 anyway give someone else a chance to shine.
Message 4 of 10 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 8, 2013
^ thank you.

not to mention ezio's suit in ac3. He's a bit zzzz now
Message 5 of 10 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Mar 8, 2013

i like Conor Kenway but i definatly want Rayman in the game too

Message 6 of 10 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Playstation gets Assassin's Creed exclusives thrown its way fairly often (AC1 with an early copy of Revelations, extra [purchasable] missions for Assassin's Creed III, something else already mentioned for Assassin's Creed IV when it releases). It's not a HUGE thing, but Ubisoft seems to favor Playstation with Assassin's Creed. Plus we got an exclusive protagonist with the Vita title.
Message 7 of 10 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Rahman for sure and ezio for me as he is the main character in the franchise so far except Desmond
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 10 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Rayman - Definitely yes.

Don't care about an Assasins rep. no thanks.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 9 of 10 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
27 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Edward Kenway is the best representative of Assassin's Creed for the game is newer, its appearance looks great with a kind of armor which I think is a mixture of all murderers before and just need to see their combat moves which will bestial without hesitation I'm thinking if you perform well the character to play as it is to see in a fight against kratos, dante or raiden, spectacular view an assassin would be fighting Edward Kenway is the best representative of Assassin's Creed for the game is newer, its appearance looks great with a kind of armor which I think is a mixture of all murderers before and just need to see their combat moves which will bestial without hesitation I'm thinking if you perform well the character to play as it is to see in a fight against kratos, dante or raiden, spectacular view an assassin would be fighting on par with some starson par with some stars

Message 10 of 10 (54 Views)
0 Likes