Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Rational DLC Content Agreement Pact.

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

THE KING OF ALL COSMOS!!!  Seth Killian stated that he wants a katamari damacy rep in the game if they can figure out how to make him

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 62 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Omega_Rez wrote:

they said each dlc would be 2 characters that would be rivals, a stage mash up between them and a story between the two characters. i can see cloud and dart with a ff7/LoD stage and a good rivialry from them. i also see crash and spyro being a reasonable mash up. and this next one i have been saying for awhile and that is a silent hill/parasite eve mash up introducing pyramid head and aya brea as playable characters, followed by a stage based on parasite eve and as the battle progresses it starts to turn into the silent hill feeling place thats rusty and bloody. a rivialry from them would be intense.

Alright of this is the case img oing to have to re-orgainize my list so that each 2 character are rivals. This is to tricky for me so im going to need help from the community to do this.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 42 of 62 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 10, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Omega_Rez wrote:

they said each dlc would be 2 characters that would be rivals, a stage mash up between them and a story between the two characters. i can see cloud and dart with a ff7/LoD stage and a good rivialry from them. i also see crash and spyro being a reasonable mash up. and this next one i have been saying for awhile and that is a silent hill/parasite eve mash up introducing pyramid head and aya brea as playable characters, followed by a stage based on parasite eve and as the battle progresses it starts to turn into the silent hill feeling place thats rusty and bloody. a rivialry from them would be intense.

Alright of this is the case img oing to have to re-orgainize my list so that each 2 character are rivals. This is to tricky for me so im going to need help from the community to do this.

crash bandicoot - spyro: i would consider this the first official playstation rivalry

solid snake/old snake/big boss - altair/ezio/connor: they've been referencing the other one's games for years

the king of all cosmos - sora: the king honestly looks like he could be a giant boss that sora would fight in kingdom hearts with how vibrant and colorful he is.  They're both very happy-go-lucky and the fight would just be very visually appealing.  Both also have a lot to do with wishes and dreaming

cloud - lara croft: both ps1 legends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 62 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
So far it seems as if Kat is being requested more that a Chimera, if we are being honest. Does that move her up?

Only on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 44 of 62 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Untrue - Kat is pretty highly requested ever since the fake leak.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 45 of 62 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Realistically...i think we should hope for a resistance rep, Kazuma from Yakuza, Kat, an AC rep, Tomba, Abe, Ty, Soul Caliber and Mortal Kombat reps and Dart Feld. Be careful that this thread doesnt stray into the most requested characters trap, because they do not reflect the most realistic or rational ideas as this thread is intending to do, it's annoying but that is the case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 46 of 62 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

Realistically...i think we should hope for a resistance rep, Kazuma from Yakuza, Kat, an AC rep, Tomba, Abe, Ty, Soul Caliber and Mortal Kombat reps and Dart Feld. Be careful that this thread doesnt stray into the most requested characters trap, because they do not reflect the most realistic or rational ideas as this thread is intending to do, it's annoying but that is the case.

Thats exactly why ever character requested wasn't added yet. It has to come from multiple people whoo want the same c haracter.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 47 of 62 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Ty
Tomba
Abe
Mortal Kombat Rep
(These 4 characters are the ones that their devs want in this game)

Dart Field
Pyramid Head
King of all Cosmos
Kat
AC Rep
Rayman
(These six also have a realisticlly high chance of making it in)
Message 48 of 62 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Kazuma

Etna

Sora

Ty

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 49 of 62 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here. One of the developers said that he would like to have the DLC as more of a game update system. That about every 2 weeks or so there would be a mandatory update for the game which includes a new character, stage, item, checks & balances,or whatever they decide to throw in there. Superbot has complete creative control and is made up of people who love the Playstation franchise, and they probably have their own heart set for certain characters. As much as they would love for every person to love the game and all the choices, that as much isn't completely possibly. We just have to be happy with this sick game and not try to make a masterpiece into a magnum opus.
Perfection can't be perfected.
Message 50 of 62 (47 Views)
0 Likes