Sackboy
560 posts

Re: Rational DLC Content Agreement Pact.

Nov 10, 2012
  1. Sora
  2. Ligntning 
  3. Crash
  4. Spyro

These are my top 4.

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 31 of 62 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012
stretch

Message 32 of 62 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I want sora from kingdom hearts put him please
Message 33 of 62 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Packs of four sounds a bit expensive considering all the other ontent we will get for them. You know, arcade mode, challenge trials, intros, outros, costumes, etc. 

characters in packs of two sounds better. Also to cut the cost even further ,superbot should go with the plan i proposed yesterday. Sell the characters free and sell their other content for a fee. That sounds pretty reasonable. 

so if we were to get characters in two, then it should be characters that can rival each other. I like this order : 

crash and spyro

cloud nd snake

sora and kat or kat and wanderer

Message 34 of 62 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Glad to see someone remembers Jersey Devil! Also, I think instead of a Katamari rep it needs to be an item. That would be sweet. But as for characters, I like Sephiroth over any other FF rep but they would have to do something to balance him. He would have a ton of range for a melee character. I really dont think there needs to be a resistance rep. It was a great series but I just dont think it fits very well. He would just be another gun character. 

Message 35 of 62 (99 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1189 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

We need to focus on what characters actually have a chance of making it in the game considering their moves and background history. 

In that case you can take Crash & Spyro off the list. Omar has already said that Crash would either be in from the start or nothing,  i believe he said that having him as DLC would be disrectpectful to the character, and if Superbot could get them, they'd already be in, its quite clear that Acti arent having it.

So yeah, lets be truely realistic, get rid of Crash & Spyro.

Message 36 of 62 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Ada Wong

Message 37 of 62 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 10, 2012
BlueDiamond93 wrote:

We need to focus on what characters actually have a chance of making it in the game considering their moves and background history.

Then I suggest Rudy Roughknight from Wild Arms. That series was huge in Japan spanning 5 games and a spin-off from the psone to the ps2 and psp.
Also Max from Dark Cloud 2. The series were praised in the ps2 early days and was made by Level 5 which made exclusive games for Sony. They are both 1st party characters.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 38 of 62 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Great lists, but since SB made the game pretty rival heavy, I'm thinking they will release DLC with at least 2 characters that are rivals of each other. But then again I guess the rival thing would only be important if they had a story mode as well. So on that note if the DLC characters can be used in story mode, then they'll have to have a rival (one of the other DLC characters), but if they can't be used in story mode, then rivalry won't matter and we'll get nice mixes.

Message 39 of 62 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 10, 2012
So far it seems as if Kat is being requested more that a Chimera, if we are being honest. Does that move her up?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 40 of 62 (64 Views)
0 Likes