Reply
Oct 31 2012
By: Ferkel11 I Only Post Everything 1163 posts
Offline

Ratchet and Jak.

15 replies 457 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Anybody played with them?
Are they ranged,mid-range,close combat?
I will main with them,so I want to know,how good they are.

Message 1 of 16 (457 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
517 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012

I haven't played as them, but from hearing interviews with Seth and watching their gameplay, they both seem to be mid range characters, although Jak does have some options for getting close quickly with his dash punch.  Ratchet has a lot of gadgetry, so he's seems to be more  of a pure mid range character.  Hope that helps.  I also love Ratchet and Jak.  I was most excited about them when I heard they were announced.  Ratchet was my favorite character from the PS2. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 16 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

I haven't played as them, but from hearing interviews with Seth and watching their gameplay, they both seem to be mid range characters, although Jak does have some options for getting close quickly with his dash punch.  Ratchet has a lot of gadgetry, so he's seems to be more  of a pure mid range character.  Hope that helps.  I also love Ratchet and Jak.  I was most excited about them when I heard they were announced.  Ratchet was my favorite character from the PS2. Smiley Very Happy


Thank you!

 

Message 3 of 16 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012

I played a little bit with Jak at a Gamestop demo.... I didn't like his style

Message 4 of 16 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
93 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012
Jak is a bit of a combo of close and mid range (I played as him at a gamestop). He has a lot of guns that have varying ranges, but nothing like radecs sniper. He has a dash move and a few useful up close moves (the spin) that make him competent up close, but he's most comfortable a bit outside that range
Message 5 of 16 (386 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012

Son-Of-A-Nicker wrote:
Jak is a bit of a combo of close and mid range (I played as him at a gamestop). He has a lot of guns that have varying ranges, but nothing like radecs sniper. He has a dash move and a few useful up close moves (the spin) that make him competent up close, but he's most comfortable a bit outside that range

Thank you,
I think Radec iss the best long-range character!

 

Message 6 of 16 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/20/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

I'll play both !!! I like Ratchet slightly More though~! <3 XDDD

 

Heart SEXXXXXXY RAYMAN GIRL FOREVERHeart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.




Message 7 of 16 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Anybody played with them?
Are they ranged,mid-range,close combat?
I will main with them,so I want to know,how good they are.


Jak is badass. He's my favorite. You'll love him. His play style gives him the option to be Best short range, best mid range, but just good long range. Some of his moves were degraded to much so you wont get the best outta him, but hes still ok in this game, BESIDES HIS **bleep** VOICE!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 16 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Oct 31, 2012
Well I enjoyed playing as Jak in the demos I found in stores. I say he is a close-mid range character as for Ratchet, I have yet to try him out.
Message 9 of 16 (291 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
417 posts
 

Re: Ratchet and Jak.

Nov 1, 2012

Jak is a mix of both as for ratchet i don't know

 


Photobucket
Message 10 of 16 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes