Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank: Strategy Guide

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah I am definitely thinking about making a version 2 of the because there are so many things I have to add. Plus I found alot mute uses for the Buzz Blades in particular. This seems kind of whack now that I read it again =/.

But yeah I use my index finger to jump around with the sonic Eruptor easily. I have no problem working with it on any stage. I could see how that could be uncomfortable for people though.
Message 11 of 18 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Holy crap, that post I just made has typos for days :/. I can't edit then out since i'm on my phone lol.
Message 12 of 18 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

yeah bro what new tech have you found out?  Because i pretty much have all the basics down hell i have even created  a chain throw using the wall and one with out wall.  SO yeah maybe we can link up and exchange new tech!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 13 of 18 (163 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I was gonna say he has a chain grab haha, I throw out the agents and have zurkon out almost all the time. They dont take much time to throw out and serve the same purpose as Sweet Tooth and Sly's mines. People tend not to pay attention to them and they get their damage in. I think Zurkons potential is in how he soaks up damage. If he is in front of u and someone attacks, Zurkon will take it instead of u. They may get ap but u wont be in hit stun so u can hit the enemy back. Ive had a sackboy try and use his grappling hook thing on me a ton of times but he got zurkon instead. Same thing with Kratos' chain grapple.
Message 14 of 18 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Yes I have recently learned that Zurkon does in fact tank attacks for you. I guess its fair that they get the AP off it then.
Message 15 of 18 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I'm not saying Mr. Zurkon can't soak up attacks but for me it's never happened. I have never avoided being combat grappled by Kratos for example due to Kratos. I stand by saying if you ap from hitting him it should be the same for things Sackboy summon like his fan I mean they gave him a slight buffer zone as well as Mr. Zurkon would do they not? Also a nice little tactic if you guys have not figured it out is to grab someone (suck cannon), fire them up, and then warmonger blast. The person you do it on does not get enough recovery time to escape so you drain some ap and get some off the grab and attack all in one.
Message 16 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013
Message 17 of 18 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I don't think the 100AP combo is a true combo. I tried it in Practice Mode and they always manage to get out after the Up+Square.

Message 18 of 18 (113 Views)
0 Likes