Highlighted
Nov 15 2012
By: Bardonic I Only Post Everything 1079 posts

Ratchet & Clank vs Jak and Daxter (Rival Battle)

18 replies 590 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 1 of 19 (590 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: Ratchet & Clank vs Jak and Daxter (Rival Battle)

Nov 15, 2012

Part 2?

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 2 of 19 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Can't believe how annoying and terrible Jak new voice is. The guy tried because I can hear it in his voice but this goes to show he needs to quit, seriously. Not funny anymore. A spiderman comic book hero voice actor cannot voice Jak. This is the result of that. If I closed my eyes and watched this for the first time, I couldnt tell it was jak, seriously.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 3 of 19 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 15, 2012
to be fair the guy doing the voice can't help that he isn't the original voice actor.
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 19 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
to be fair the guy doing the voice can't help that he isn't the original voice actor.

Yes it was so serious that I had to make comparison videos on youtube -_-

Only time will tell.
Message 5 of 19 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I understand the differences are huge in his voice but the origina voice actor declined for some reason and they tried to get someone at least somewhat similiar, athough not sure they picked the best. I couldn't imagine the hate the new voice actor is getting for just doing the voice.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 19 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I understand the differences are huge in his voice but the origina voice actor declined for some reason and they tried to get someone at least somewhat similiar, athough not sure they picked the best. I couldn't imagine the hate the new voice actor is getting for just doing the voice.

See thats what we dont know and what I actually want to know.

What happened to the orignal Voice Actor. Why didnt he come reprise his true and destined role. He's 80% of Jak. Hes the only guy who could do his tone of voice perfect, and attitude.

If you notice. This new voice actor doesnt give Jak that badassness because he doesnt have that tone in his voice. This will most likley cause Jak future game to be rated 10 and a change of Jaks personailty Smiley Sad

Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 19 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

What happened to the orignal Voice Actor. Why didnt he come reprise his true and destined role. He's 80% of Jak. Hes the only guy who could do his tone of voice perfect, and attitude.

If you notice. This new voice actor doesnt give Jak that badassness because he doesnt have that tone in his voice. This will most likley cause Jak future game to be rated 10 and a change of Jaks personailty Smiley Sad

true he does make him have a different aura compared to the jak we have known, and to be honest I do not see anymore jak games because of the flop that was the lost frontier. keep hoping though

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 19 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

true he does make him have a different aura compared to the jak we have known, and to be honest I do not see anymore jak games because of the flop that was the lost frontier. keep hoping though

Aura nice word.

TLF wasnt made by Naughty Dog, remember that?

However there will be a new J&D game after TLOU. Trust me on that.

Only time will tell.
Message 9 of 19 (460 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 15, 2012
So on jaks story is it the same cinematic as this one?
Message 10 of 19 (452 Views)
0 Likes