Dec 02 2012
By: Xx_AngeLoNe_xX Wastelander 764 posts

Rant Thread

3 replies 102 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Okay... I love the game overall, but there are a few things I have to rant about that I have been **bleep** off by too many times. Please excuse all of the bleeps you will see...

1. Raiden. I love Raiden... Or at least I used too. He's even in my sig, but now that I've stopped using him, I hate him. Why the **bleep** is he so overpowered? Why does he get AP so **bleep** fast? Im not saying this because of a one time thing, EVERYTIME I play against him, he is overpowered. He is WAY too fast. He recovers from missed combos fast enough to dodge roll my counter attacks, which is absurd. And his down grab... It takes 30 ap everytime!? What the hell happened to the percentage rule? Now... That **bleep** air side triangle. Cut that moves distance a little bit, or atleast slow it down, because that move can be spammed so easily. Lastly, this is to the players. If you press square 1 million and one **bleep** times and win with Raiden, do not talk **bleep**, or even taunt because anyone can do it. I'm sick of Raiden players thinking they are really good at the game when they just tap square relentlessly. Same for 99% of Kratos player... I'm sorry, but I won't respect your victory if you spam side square.

2. That leads to my next rant, Kratos. You all already hate him and know what I'll say... He is insanely over powered. He can interrupt every **bleep** super, and his side square makes me want to flip. Now, his level 3... Lower that supers run time! It lasts forever! It's easy to dodge, just not for 10 **bleep** minutes! And lower the rate at which he gains AP! I'll never understand why SuperBot is nerfing Sackboy before Kratos or Raiden...

3. Buffs... A few characters need buffs in my opinion. Nariko gains such little AP, and I'm not a Nariko user, thats my honest opinion. Dante could use a little more AP too, he seems to take forever to get a level 3 unless you play really terrible players. Thats it actually... If you want any buffs, mention it because I'm drawing a blank.

4. Grabs. Why the hell can you be grabbed while rolling? Thats **bleep**! The whole point of the roll, is so you can dodge, Not so you can give them your AP!

5. This one doesn't **bleep** me off, more of a suggestion. Why is there no 1v1 online in this game? Thats my favorite type of match. I dont even play ranked matches because I hate timed free for alls...

End rant. Ok, I really had to vent all these things out. Sorry if all these were said already, I don't come to these forums much anymore...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
Wastelander
792 posts

Re: Rant Thread

Dec 2, 2012
dont buff Nariko then she will be OP lol
Message 2 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Dec 2, 2012

hdog321 wrote:
dont buff Nariko then she will be OP lol

Just a little. It's way too hard to get a level 3 in 3 minutes with her. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 3 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I say jak need only a sight buff in some of his moves ap gain like his peace maker and actually nariko is not hard to get lvl 3 with just most people go for 2 instead she is fine as is
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes