Jan 17 2013
By: XxJRodrigoxX Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Ranked Match is where it's at!

4 replies 128 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

There are a lot of things wrong with this game, and I was planning on writing a thread about it...but I played a ranked match today and it was awesome. Yes, things are still a little unbalanced, you can't ignore that fact. It doesn't change because you play ranked. However, the type of players you run into are different. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I haven't ran into many spammers. It's mainly a lot of people who know what they're doing.

Now, I may still be working on my combos and my character, but it didn't bother me that much that I was losing or getting whooped. Since Ranked is FFA Timed only, there's no reason for anyone to quit (out of stock). You just keep hammering away, trying to get more kills. After awhile, it doesn't really matter. Sure, I may not have the highest belt or be number one. So what? It's a game, and the people who really want to enjoy it should go to Ranked.

Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: Ranked Match is where it's at!

Jan 17, 2013

Are you kidding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 2 of 5 (113 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Just got +10 score on ranked...yeah it felt awesome.

Message 3 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 17, 2013

You gathered all this from a ranked match you played today? lol. Once you hit brown/black belt come back and let us know if you're still enjoying the ranked experiance or not

Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 17, 2013
There are less rage quitters in kill limit matches...
Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes