alright then, goodbye...
Play For Fun!
Message 11 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: Rank system is stupid...

Nov 27, 2012
Complaining about Sweet Tooth? Now I have seen everything.
Message 12 of 23 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

you're a **bleep** **bleep**.  

Message 13 of 23 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

You

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

You and 333 are the most ridiculously b utthurt forumers. Please stop making these worthless threads.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 14 of 23 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
LOL you have to be kidding me super bot. This game's balance is just retarded.

I just fought a drake all he did was take cover and blind fire. You couldn't even escape it. If you chased him all he did was run away so he could do it again.

Match before lost to a sweet tooth that was shotgunning my partner the WHOLE MATCH.

This game is laughable.

Tempted to sell this game, tell all my friends not to buy it and not invest in a sequel. This is a joke.

That's just silly now, this is the exact same thing you did with Uncharted 3. You hold so many grudges... Everything is pretty dependent on the character you choose, believe it or not some have weaknesses. And for you friend to not be able to dodge a single short range shot gun attack from Sweet Tooth is... pretty pathetic man, I have to be honest. Practice some more and learn to deal with it! That especially goes for your friend!

"Hey guys! Don't buy this game because I'm horrible at it! And if I'm bad, you will be, too!"

I refuse to support a game or series like this.  The whole thing they've been bragging about is completely broken "each character is extremely developed" my **bleep**.  And on top of it all the community sees nothing wrong with people being able to abuse attacks just to put themselves high on the leader boards.  AND they aren't fixing anything until after the DLC comes out?  **bleep**?  

You'll live knowing you're not one of those pitiful people that abuse certain moves. The leaderboards will shake them off every now and then anyway. Just play for the heck of it, I'm thinking belts will be reset too and if you're complaining about the mechanics as well, you can be sure a fix is on the way. Cut the game some slack. You're only looking at the few small problems it has compared to all the great things they did right! No one is stopping you from just playing with friends either. There are a ton of people here just waiting to be added.

Message 15 of 23 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Well this game is broken there's no denying that, it feels generally cheaply made and broken.

Heres a list of what I've seen so far.

-The host system is so retarded, it chooses someone randomly and makes him the host, taklng rage quiters to a whole different level.

-The balance is just retarded, we got characters like sir daniel, both coles, dante and heihachi that are extremely slow and need to be so close for their meele attacks and then we have kratos, raiden and parappa that are quick on their attacks and generate ap so quick it makes the other characters look usless (probably why there are like thousands of kratos, raides and parappas)

-They fixed sackboy, wich it seemed good at the beginning, but guess what, all old sackboy users became barell spaming nathan drakes, or gun spaming jak/ratchet) and im sure many quit too lol.

- Sir Daniel's level 1... just **bleep**...

-Why is parrapa's and raiden level 2 better than evil cole's 2 and 3? lol is basically a level 3 (specially parappa's)

-Win 1 game gain 3 belt rank levels, end 2nd loose 7, srsly?

-Kratos players be like SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE level 3 SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE circle.

-Had to quit a game because it switched me from evil cole (my main) to sly, lost 20 ranks (im not kidding)

-Won 5 games and gained 10 ranks, ended up 3rd twice lost 16 (this just now)

-Got launched to the other side of the map, got up, walked and then got magically teleported into some retarded kratos combo that ended up in a sly cooper lvl 1 (yes the one with what seems to be unlimited range and kills you even when the cow/hippo/**bleep**got already fell, and yes you cant dodge it or interrupt it)

-Middle of an amazing combo, pwning some n00b sly, sudenly the hippo/cow/**bleep**got just shows up under me without noise or anything, guess what, i died)

-Mid of evil cole's level 2 and somehow got interrupted (no idea how) everyone froze and couldn't move until they left lol.

-Gota love the button smashing raiden's who lock u in a corner so some sly who been invisible the whole match spaming electric roll can level 1 you and him xD

-Have you heard the legend of the kratos characters with delay in their attacks? nope me neither, they just attack without delay.

How is it that we still love this game guys?

Oh and... COME AT ME HATERS.

Message 16 of 23 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Forgot to add to that list
-Searching for opponents... Opponents found connecting... searching for opponents...
Message 17 of 23 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Im not sure if this is what is happening to you guys but this is what happens to me with my belt points. If I brought myself up to purple belt rank 30 and then i see the next match i lost it i noticed that on the opposite side one of my opponents had purple belt rank 30. I soon realized the game just swaps belts sometimes, and your rank doesn't just disappear. 

Message 18 of 23 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 12, 2012

wow for some reason the game took away 40 ranks because i got disconected 2 times, I didnt even quit in mid game, I just lost connection to host.

Was this game made by a bunch of monkeys or something?

Message 19 of 23 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Hehe, of all the time I've played Sweet Tooth I've only heard people complain about him being overpowered twice. Keep in mind I am currently the highest ranked 2vs2 Sweet Tooth player on ranked (I'm rank 17). Actually, you'd be surprised that I actually get a few messages every now and again praising me for my Sweet Tooth where people tell me that "we NEED to team up for 2vs2 sometime." lol...Sweet Tooth is such a rare sight, I guess people are actually impressed when you win with him.

Take it from me though...the character is in no way overpowered. He takes serious work.

Message 20 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes