Nov 27 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Rank system is stupid...

22 replies 407 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

I've lost ranks on unranked quick matches before... I've lost several levels thanks to people just rage quitting...just lost 4 last match.

Come on super bot this is BS.  

Message 1 of 23 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Rank system is stupid...

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Completely agree. I can understand losing maybe 1-3 from a having my butt handed to me in a match, but to go down 15 levels because you face 2 kratos and a sackboy every match is a little upsetting. This is especially annoying when winning you only gain 9 max, but usually 3 or 5.

Message 2 of 23 (391 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012
LOL you have to be kidding me super bot. This game's balance is just retarded.

I just fought a drake all he did was take cover and blind fire. You couldn't even escape it. If you chased him all he did was run away so he could do it again.

Match before lost to a sweet tooth that was shotgunning my partner the WHOLE MATCH.

This game is laughable.

Tempted to sell this game, tell all my friends not to buy it and not invest in a sequel. This is a joke.
Message 3 of 23 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Nov 27, 2012
sometimes it doesn't make any sense. I lost like 2 in a row, and i went to like purple belt 90 then I won one, and it down to 74 purple belt. does the ranking system like lag or something? i wish it would like show your rank after each match like it does for your character rank.
Message 4 of 23 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012
idk, one of my friends said he was playing unranked and his rank kept going down by 2 every match he won.
Message 5 of 23 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

For me I started on Blue belt 50 with 2v2 and started 76 Green belt on FFA. When I got to 93, I won a match and went from Green belt 87-93 even though I had already obtained that rank. Its wonky, but its the first week, you have to be more forgiving. Luckily, and sometimes unfortunately, we live in a day and age where the game can continue to patch and repair itself. This also means that developers can meet the date to sell more copies without completely ironing out the game. Its something they need to take serious at this point and something that NEEDS to be fixed along with a slew of character nerfs and buffs.

I can't handle joining the game with the name Uncle_Daniel and play Nariko when I chose Spike. Get destroyed and lose 20 belt rating.

Message 6 of 23 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I just fought a drake all he did was take cover and blind fire. You couldn't even escape it. If you chased him all he did was run away so he could do it again.

Match before lost to a sweet tooth that was shotgunning my partner the WHOLE MATCH.

This game is laughable.

Tempted to sell this game, tell all my friends not to buy it and not invest in a sequel. This is a joke.

That's just silly now, this is the exact same thing you did with Uncharted 3. You hold so many grudges... Everything is pretty dependent on the character you choose, believe it or not some have weaknesses. And for you friend to not be able to dodge a single short range shot gun attack from Sweet Tooth is... pretty pathetic man, I have to be honest. Practice some more and learn to deal with it! That especially goes for your friend!

"Hey guys! Don't buy this game because I'm horrible at it! And if I'm bad, you will be, too!"

Message 7 of 23 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

This game is laughable.

this games balancing is very very very very very veyr veyr veyr veyr veyr stupid, its so unbalanced it made me spell very wrong

Message 8 of 23 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

This game is laughable.

That's just silly now, this is the exact same thing you did with Uncharted 3. You hold so many grudges... Everything is pretty dependent on the character you choose, believe it or not some have weaknesses. And for you friend to not be able to dodge a single short range shot gun attack from Sweet Tooth is... pretty pathetic man, I have to be honest. Practice some more and learn to deal with it! That especially goes for your friend!

"Hey guys! Don't buy this game because I'm horrible at it! And if I'm bad, you will be, too!"

I refuse to support a game or series like this.  The whole thing they've been bragging about is completely broken "each character is extremely developed" my **bleep**.  And on top of it all the community sees nothing wrong with people being able to abuse attacks just to put themselves high on the leader boards.  AND they aren't fixing anything until after the DLC comes out?  **bleep**?  

Message 9 of 23 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 27, 2012

If you hate the game so much then why do you keep talking about it. It's a video game not a world movement, if it bothers you move on.

Message 10 of 23 (302 Views)
0 Likes