Sep 16 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Rain-Working Title

7 replies 180 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

I know this doesnt have much to do with Playstation Allstars but does anyone know when this is coming out or if this is for the PSN or on disc?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: Rain-Working Title

Sep 16, 2012
If you're going to post something unrelated to All-stars, do it in the forum that's not all-stars.
Message 2 of 8 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

I know this doesnt have much to do with Playstation Allstars but does anyone know when this is coming out or if this is for the PSN or on disc?

pretty sure its PSN Smiley Happy some people can be so rude, sorry about thatSmiley Tongue, people post things all the time that have nothing to do with the all-stars forums, they just prefer the people here, its understandable xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 16, 2012
i think its psn. cant wait for that and puppeteer
Message 4 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

pretty sure its PSN Smiley Happy some people can be so rude, sorry about thatSmiley Tongue, people post things all the time that have nothing to do with the all-stars forums, they just prefer the people here, its understandable xD

yeah, i try posting an off-topic thread here so i can have conversations with people who are also interested in psas,

but nope, the mods moved it....

Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

I was rude?

Message 6 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

I was rude?

not really you xD but there are people that come on here when someone posts just slightly off topic and flip outSmiley Happy, this is about all-stars xD its really hard to get off topic hereSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 8 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

yeah, i try posting an off-topic thread here so i can have conversations with people who are also interested in psas,

but nope, the mods moved it....

to get around that you just post something about all-stars and than go off topic or have an off topic question and one about all-stars in the threadSmiley Wink....i mean....i didnt say anything xD

Message 8 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes