Dec 21 2012
By: DrDude101 Wastelander 721 posts

Raiden

23 replies 342 views Edited Dec 21, 2012
**bleep** his ap gain and never ending combos.
Message 1 of 24 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: Raiden

Dec 21, 2012
"Never rise again" --- Raiden Smiley Tongue

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 2 of 24 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Raiden is really more annoying than overpowered. I never have a problem beating him, but he sure does **bleep** me off in the process

Message 3 of 24 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 21, 2012

i hate raiden, completly annoying and OVERPOWERED. that lvl 1 is devastating. his lvl 2 can get 5 kills!  and not to mention his lvl 3, add the fact that he is FAST has NO recoil, he has infinites, and his ability to dash over long distances is unbelievable, his grab is

completly over-powered, allowing for LOONG strings. i believe he needs more nerf an kratos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 4 of 24 (315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 21, 2012

halfhoff wrote:

i hate raiden, completly annoying and OVERPOWERED. that lvl 1 is devastating. his lvl 2 can get 5 kills!  and not to mention his lvl 3, add the fact that he is FAST has NO recoil, he has infinites, and his ability to dash over long distances is unbelievable, his grab is completly over-powered, allowing for LOONG strings.

Woud you look at that. SuperBot stayed true to him from his appearance on MGR. They really did an amazing job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 5 of 24 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

halfhoff wrote:

i hate raiden, completly annoying and OVERPOWERED. that lvl 1 is devastating. his lvl 2 can get 5 kills!  and not to mention his lvl 3, add the fact that he is FAST has NO recoil, he has infinites, and his ability to dash over long distances is unbelievable, his grab is completly over-powered, allowing for LOONG strings.

Woud you look at that. SuperBot stayed true to him from his appearance on MGR. They really did an amazing job.

How do you know they did an "amazing" job replicating Raiden from MGR? Have you played MGR? Did you somehow get it 2 months early and know that all of Raiden's moves in All-Stars are the same moves from MGR? How the **bleep** do you know?

Message 6 of 24 (284 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I played the mgr demo and he's very true to his character just from the demo. And his level 1 is seen in metal gear solid 4. He's not overpowered at all really, he's just the easiest character to use..
Message 7 of 24 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

they gotta fix that infinite grab of his

PS: here's an Ascension ß code for those who wants it

AED9-LCN3-H5KB

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 8 of 24 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Dec 21, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

halfhoff wrote:

How do you know they did an "amazing" job replicating Raiden from MGR? Have you played MGR? Did you somehow get it 2 months early and know that all of Raiden's moves in All-Stars are the same moves from MGR? How the **bleep** do you know?

I have. And they did.

Message 9 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 21, 2012
He's just the easiest character to use, the only thing I find annoying is he can get you in that crippled state to easy to level 1 you. They need to just make it so you're unable to be killed by supers in the crippled state or just make it so you can't be in that crippled state.
Message 10 of 24 (230 Views)
0 Likes