I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: Raiden vs. Cole

Aug 9, 2012
^epic
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 21 of 24 (196 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 9, 2012

DNAgent wrote:

Even the terrible Cole design from Infamous 2 would stomp a mudhole in the most uninteresting character from the Metal Gear universe (Raiden).

*Chuckles* This is by far the funniest Raiden rant comment I have ever seen,it is also the worst.What an exhaduration,considering a lot of biased fans shortely after finishing MGS 4,their reaction was,"This was an awesome game......WHY WAS RAIDEN NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER,WHYYYYY". I just don't get "gamers" nowadays.

Message 22 of 24 (188 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 9, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

DNAgent wrote:

Even the terrible Cole design from Infamous 2 would stomp a mudhole in the most uninteresting character from the Metal Gear universe (Raiden).

*Chuckles* This is by far the funniest Raiden rant comment I have ever seen,it is also the worst.What an exhaduration,considering a lot of biased fans shortely after finishing MGS 4,their reaction was,"This was an awesome game......WHY WAS RAIDEN NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER,WHYYYYY". I just don't get "gamers" nowadays.

Exactly. It really makes me chuckle when I see fan-bases as two-faced as MGS'.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 23 of 24 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 9, 2012
looks like there slow dancing to me
Photobucket
Message 24 of 24 (180 Views)
0 Likes