Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
^ well people forget about him there so focus on the fight and let toro sleep away to victory I been in some fights like that I was the only one going for him.

Well you can build AP faster than Toro while he sleeps if you are beating the crap out of your enemies uncontested so if you have a Toro sleeping off in the corner and some noob in front of you who doesn't spam block or dodge you're more likely to get your Supers faster anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/05/2013
Offline
385 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

Raiden and Kratos


And I laugh at all those users who think they're pro because they say they can deal with kratos and raiden because they are only "good against noobs".

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Coles and Drake.

 

Mostly Coles.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (163 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 11/19/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013
Giga Punch.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:

Coles and Drake.

 

Mostly Coles.


Someone's been owned by Cole one to many times. As a Good Cole main here my sincerest apologies for my fellow Cole mains for we are all so beast.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013
Delete aerial side square for coles plz kthnx.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (143 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2012
Offline
2454 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013
Drake imo
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:
Is this like a psychological test to see who's in denial? Lol
I don't see why it would be. Raiden isn't the best in any game mode, especially post-patch.

That is 100% NOT TRUE. I'm a Raiden main, and yet, even after the patch, I'm still doing just fine as if nothing ever happened. I never relied on Raiden's side grab to get kills, so the patch never affected me. Raiden is a monster in all the game modes for people who know how to use him. Only n00bs playing as Raiden online post-patch have been getting destroyed because they don't know how to use him without grabbing to get kills. Raiden is still good against vets as well as putting n00bs in their place.


...Okay? He's still nowhere near the best character in any mode, and the patch made him considerably worse for 1v1 since he can't really punish you for blocking anymore.




Also, how have multiple people now failed to catch the sarcasm in GnomeWizard's post? The guy says Kratos should be able to have threesomes for AP and you still think it's a serious suggestion?!

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/22/2013
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

Kratos is the cheapest non-AI character.

 

A level 5 Heihachi s the cheapest AI character. He renders Kratos, Raiden, and Sly useless because he just sits in one spot and counters every move that those three do.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: Raiden users, who is the cheapest character?

Jan 24, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:
Is this like a psychological test to see who's in denial? Lol
I don't see why it would be. Raiden isn't the best in any game mode, especially post-patch.

That is 100% NOT TRUE. I'm a Raiden main, and yet, even after the patch, I'm still doing just fine as if nothing ever happened. I never relied on Raiden's side grab to get kills, so the patch never affected me. Raiden is a monster in all the game modes for people who know how to use him. Only n00bs playing as Raiden online post-patch have been getting destroyed because they don't know how to use him without grabbing to get kills. Raiden is still good against vets as well as putting n00bs in their place.


...Okay? He's still nowhere near the best character in any mode, and the patch made him considerably worse for 1v1 since he can't really punish you for blocking anymore.




Also, how have multiple people now failed to catch the sarcasm in GnomeWizard's post? The guy says Kratos should be able to have threesomes for AP and you still think it's a serious suggestion?!

In all due respect, I disagree. Actually, I'd like to prove to you that Raiden can hold his own, especially in 1v1. Are you up for it?

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes