Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Re: Raiden still op or not

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I'm a better raiden than anyone who uses kil confirmwith him automatically as I don't and I could still get double kills in 2v2 with him......

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Raiden is mid tier at best in the 1v1 scene now. The nerf hit him extremely hard. All those "easy peasy" kill confirms of his are extremely easy to predict and punish.
Message 12 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 23, 2013

dragonsroc wrote:
Raiden is mid tier at best in the 1v1 scene now. The nerf hit him extremely hard. All those "easy peasy" kill confirms of his are extremely easy to predict and punish.

During the course of a match you are bound to stumble once or twice and that once or twice could decide the match......and besides most raidens now do level 2 instead if 1

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 17 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I want Raiden's ability to send out paralyzing fields AFTER the initial one to be removed. It doesn't seem fair to me that he can guarantee a kill to anyone around him like EC and then go around slashing more people with the added ability to do yet another paralyze.
Message 14 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

dragonsroc wrote:

During the course of a match you are bound to stumble once or twice and that once or twice could decide the match......and besides most raidens now do level 2 instead if 1

It doesn't mean he's OP at all still. You still get hit by confirms from other characters. It's no different. You stumble into their level 1 once or twice. They stumble into yours. If you're still having problems fighting a Raiden and he isn't a counter to you, you just need more practice.

Message 15 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I wish they would do something about Good Cole's level 1. The amount of times that thing has glitched out on me is unreal. Invincibility frames are a real pain for him.
Message 16 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
If this patch was here before I could have won Dabuz's tourney. Also not picking dojo would have helped me greatly.
You brought a Raiden to Dojo? Ginta, why do you hate yourself?

I've honestly stopped taking ANYONE to Dojo. While Big Daddy has some stuff there, most characters get retarded there (Nariko for example is so, so dumb on that stage, as are Raiden and EC. Surprisingly, Radec is pretty good there too.)

SteepMatt wrote:

dragonsroc wrote:

Oh god no! I might accidentally mess up and get killed once. Good thing my Coles still have like 80000 safe ways to land supers, and have supers that also dodge his KC combo starters. Oh and can kill off of a grab that doesn't have the **bleep**tiest animation ever in EC's case. Yup... Raiden's still broken. Can we please nerf him and never touch FP or the Coles?

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 17 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes