Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Raiden over Snake might not be a bad thing

Jul 29, 2012

There was an article on IGN saying that the guy from infamous was doing voice work with the guy who plays the voice of snake....

How do we know he isn't in the game?  Just because we have a tiny leaked list doesn't mean that these are all the characters in the game. 

Message 31 of 62 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 29, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
So...was Final Fantasy XIII-2 any good? From the demo I played, it didn't seem all that great.

played almost like the first, story was confusing and had timec traveling, u hardly get to play as lightning, lightning personality is better, ending leaves u like **bleep**.

I dnt have it but watched the walk through

Message 32 of 62 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

There was an article on IGN saying that the guy from infamous was doing voice work with the guy who plays the voice of snake....

How do we know he isn't in the game?  Just because we have a tiny leaked list doesn't mean that these are all the characters in the game. 

This is what. I'm wondering about. Snake must have a roll in the game somewhere whether or not it's as a playable character. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 33 of 62 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I'm a MGS fan. I don't care whether Snake or Raiden gets in just need a MGS rep. in this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 34 of 62 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I got so excited when I heard Raiden was going to be in the game. I've been wanting to play Rising for around 3 years now and this will quench my thirst until the Feb 2013 release date.
Message 35 of 62 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 29, 2012

We need Snake more.

Message 36 of 62 (136 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I will gladly accept Raiden if he's in, because i love him. He's so cool. However, I'm really hoping they chose Big Boss instead.
Message 37 of 62 (128 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Here's a thought: How about Raiden AND Snake???? And before everyone says, "Nope! Only one rep per franchise!!!!" expand your mind a little bit! How do we know that is 100% the case?! While I obviously see the logic about covering all the bases instead of just dipping from a few franchises, I don't recall anyone confirming that two totally different characters from one series is out of the question. If there is a series that deserves special treatment or bias, or whatever you wanna call it when it comes to character representation, it's MGS. Plus, it's not like they would get carried away with other MGS characters because that's all there would be anyway. I think Snake (either Solid/Old or Naked/Big Boss) and Raiden is not only a reasonable exception to this 'rule', but a LIKELY one!

P.S. Add Final Fantasy to that short list of series that deserve more than one spot, due to its impact/epicness/etc.

Message 38 of 62 (107 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I thought raiden was the best choice next mgs solid with snake is probably years off, soooo long that there might be a sequel to this game out by that time in which case he will be in but for now i acualy really like raiden as a character and as a potential fighter

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 39 of 62 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

Personally, I'm glad Raiden got in over Snake. Wait, don't ready your rifles just yet! Trust me, I like Snake ore and he is definitely the face of Metal Gear and a major gaming icon. However, Raiden has great potential move-sets, adds a new swordsman in, and it's a nice change in variety after seeing Snake in Brawl. I admit that I might have preferred Snake, but Raiden is by no means a bad choice in my book and I' love to play as him.

But no, I do not want both of them because I'd like to keep this one rep per series so as many franchises an get in with s many characters. I personally think the sequel should have multiple characters. And don't mention Evil Cole because he'll likely be included with Good Cole when you select him on the screen and basically be the Zelda/Sheik of this game. Not to mention they're the same person (I know they have different abilities, so don't get angry if you think I'm assuming that just because they're the same person that they play the same).

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 40 of 62 (95 Views)
0 Likes