Mar 16 2013
By: audrey786 Splicer 36 posts

Raiden got buffed.

2 replies 847 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

In the new patch I looked for Raiden instantly because he is my main. And then I shook my head at one ''little buff'' he has. His down throw can be combod into. So not only can you steal 30AP from an enemy you can combo into it? I liked the move the way it is but now it is more powerfull this time around. Plus it is the most versatile throw in the game. I have not seen all the nerfs buffs he has but did anyone else notice? And btw Raidens down throw ALWAYS steals 30AP from players.

Message 1 of 3 (847 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Raiden got buffed.

Mar 16, 2013

audrey786 wrote:

In the new patch I looked for Raiden instantly because he is my main. And then I shook my head at one ''little buff'' he has. His down throw can be combod into. So not only can you steal 30AP from an enemy you can combo into it? I liked the move the way it is but now it is more powerfull this time around. Plus it is the most versatile throw in the game. I have not seen all the nerfs buffs he has but did anyone else notice? And btw Raidens down throw ALWAYS steals 30AP from players.

Yes i noticed that too even if your opponent doesnt have AP you still get 30. And now that you can combo off it is pretty crazy. I played against a couple guys who spam down grab with him (*Cough* ztoriko) imagine now...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 2 of 3 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2138 posts

Re: Raiden got buffed.

Mar 16, 2013
Well this is assuming that it does steal AP still. Chances are the devs completely removed that mechanic, they aren't that short sighted. Raiden was already a combo machine and he had the only grab that stole AP. Chances are they completely did away with the mechanic and just allowed him to combo with it.
Message 3 of 3 (824 Views)
0 Likes