Reply
Jul 27 2012
By: mooney1212 First Son 3 posts
Offline

Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

14 replies 247 views Edited Jul 27, 2012
 
Message 1 of 15 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
No. One rep per franchise.
Message 2 of 15 (245 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
^ Just about to say this. I say have Snake for this title and for the sequel, have bit in and it'll be more better since Raiden's popularity would've grown with Metal Gear Rising.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 3 of 15 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
352 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
^ Just about to say this. I say have Snake for this title and for the sequel, have bit in and it'll be more better since Raiden's popularity would've grown with Metal Gear Rising.

depending on who you ask a lot of people didn't seem to like it very much 

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 4 of 15 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
^ I kind of know that and I'm honestly one of those people, lol. But still, his popularity will get increased regardless and the game might be decent, at least for some people. I'm just trying to speak from a business perspective.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 5 of 15 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
352 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
^ I kind of know that and I'm honestly one of those people, lol. But still, his popularity will get increased regardless and the game might be decent, at least for some people. I'm just trying to speak from a business perspective.

I think that recently people have come around on it a bit ill get it eventually i like raiden as a character

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 6 of 15 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/04/2008
Offline
1776 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

 

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.

Message 7 of 15 (196 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
^ I wouldn't mind that idea at all. Smiley Happy
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 8 of 15 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

 

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.



IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

 

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.



IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

 

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.


Like the idea but hoping they have lightning and cloud so both spectrums are happy


Message 9 of 15 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42138 posts
 

Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
Only if it's pre-MGS4 Raiden. Don't care for the Gray Fox clone version of him. If they want to add a MGS sword user along with Snake, go with the original: Null/Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger.

Message 10 of 15 (158 Views)