Re: Raiden & Snake should both be in allstars

Jul 27, 2012
No. One rep per franchise.
Message 2 of 15 (247 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 27, 2012
^ Just about to say this. I say have Snake for this title and for the sequel, have bit in and it'll be more better since Raiden's popularity would've grown with Metal Gear Rising.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 3 of 15 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
^ Just about to say this. I say have Snake for this title and for the sequel, have bit in and it'll be more better since Raiden's popularity would've grown with Metal Gear Rising.

depending on who you ask a lot of people didn't seem to like it very much 

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 4 of 15 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 27, 2012
^ I kind of know that and I'm honestly one of those people, lol. But still, his popularity will get increased regardless and the game might be decent, at least for some people. I'm just trying to speak from a business perspective.
Message 5 of 15 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 27, 2012

CountMario wrote:
^ I kind of know that and I'm honestly one of those people, lol. But still, his popularity will get increased regardless and the game might be decent, at least for some people. I'm just trying to speak from a business perspective.

I think that recently people have come around on it a bit ill get it eventually i like raiden as a character

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 6 of 15 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.

Message 7 of 15 (198 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 27, 2012
^ I wouldn't mind that idea at all. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 15 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 27, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I realize that it maybe should be 1 character per franchise, but since Metal Gear's such a huge Playstation franchise it would be great if SuperBot could make an exception. One one hand, if you don't use Snake to represent Metal Gear you'll get tons of fan hate (see MGS2). And on the other hand, Raiden's lighting fast fighting style could make him a really unique character. And from a business perspective, it would be good marketing for the upcoming MG Rising.

Maybe SuperBot could compromise by making Raiden make a cameo on a Stage or in one of Snake's supers if either make it into the game.

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Like the idea but hoping they have lightning and cloud so both spectrums are happy

Message 9 of 15 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Only if it's pre-MGS4 Raiden. Don't care for the Gray Fox clone version of him. If they want to add a MGS sword user along with Snake, go with the original: Null/Gray Fox/Frank Jaeger.

Message 10 of 15 (160 Views)