Dec 3, 2012
WAYYYYYYY overpowered
Message 41 of 65 (127 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Raiden Vote

Dec 3, 2012
suuuuuuuuure. dont mistake popular for OP
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 42 of 65 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@FroZiiiN you got to chill a littlle bit people don't have to agree with you. Your acting like one of those people who stalks the thread and once something bad is said you pounce on that person.
Message 43 of 65 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Raiden is OP.

Probably the most outrageous Scott Pilgrim fanboy you will ever meet.
Message 44 of 65 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Dec 3, 2012
hes not op
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 45 of 65 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Dec 3, 2012
He is not OP. People need to learn how to dodge, block and counter if ur character can. Everyone goes offensive ALL the way, therefore losing and raging. Raiden is very predictable. If u block his attacks, he is open.
Soon is almost... too late!
Message 46 of 65 (91 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Raiden isn't OP. His AP generation isn't even that great unless you get a full combo out.

Kratos generates AP like crazy though. He's OP.
Message 47 of 65 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 3, 2012

the problem with raiden is he has tons of combos set for him even a person that never played PASBR can click randonly on square and get some nasty combos going lol  you see its unfair really with some chars you actually have to try  to find combos and raiden is any move links to a combo lol i got the random char glitch and had raiden for like 2 or 3 times his lvl 1 is really cheap for the ammount of moves that can combo off  and if your oponents thinks he can rool dodje behind he is dead worng since you hit him with the back also lol and starting combos of a throw is just bad  no other chars can start a freaking combo of a throw maybe hit the oponent once  but  combo after a throw is cheap.

Message 48 of 65 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

If you think Raiden is OP, you obviously have never heard of this thing called dodging and rolling. He can't start combos on you if yyou don't let him. The only major issue with him is how he has tons of easy long combos, which makes him an instant choice for newer players. Basically, most people who played the beta and are somewhat familiar with the game will explore their choices while anybody who is new will just use Kratos or Raiden 24/7. And as said eariler, he is popular, not OP. Sure there are some reasons behind his popularity, but the reasons why aren't necessarily reasons that earn him a nerf. If he ever does get nerfed however, I hope its handled well. Raiden is one of my mains, and I don't use him because he is easy, I've planned on using him since I saw his trailer, so I'll stick to that. Even though I think his level 1 could be a little too good sometimes. If they nerf anything, it should be that. His level 2 is only great on smaller maps, and his 3 is pretty good, but still dodge. But at least you don't spawn back in the boxes Smiley Tongue I say go for it if you want to use Raiden, just don't spam square combos with him. His triangle and circle attacks are just as awesome. Plus some characters have counters, try using them. Dante's counter is great against Raiden. Raiden isn't really a character that I would consider for nerfing in the future. Now that Sackboy is finished off, we need to focus on a problem that has been making trouble since the beta.... Kratos.

Message 49 of 65 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 3, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

the problem with raiden is he has tons of combos set for him even a person that never played PASBR can click randonly on square and get some nasty combos going lol  you see its unfair really with some chars you actually have to try  to find combos and raiden is any move links to a combo lol i got the random char glitch and had raiden for like 2 or 3 times his lvl 1 is really cheap for the ammount of moves that can combo off  and if your oponents thinks he can rool dodje behind he is dead worng since you hit him with the back also lol and starting combos of a throw is just bad  no other chars can start a freaking combo of a throw maybe hit the oponent once  but  combo after a throw is cheap.

Dante can get a full combo off of an up throw.

Message 50 of 65 (72 Views)
0 Likes